Trusted Contributor

Re: What movie scene always makes you tear up?

So many great ones mentioned here.  Thanks to all.

Hachi:  A Dog's tale is one of the best

I have a personal choice, the final scene in Dirty Dancing.  This only because it has a special meaning to me.  Had a friend who made me discover I was good with ballroom dancing.  He was a former Arthur Murray Dance Instructor and definitely my soul mate.  He passed away long ago, but that dance brings him back every time.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Robin Williams in "What Dreams May Come'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Dreams_May_Come_(film)

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

@corita wrote:

And,  the last scene in White Christmas - Bing saves the day for his military boss.

@corita  This was the first thing that popped into my head.  I have watched this movie for over 30 years and I ALWAYS cry when he walks in and they all come marching out.  

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@DancinQueen  The Yearling. I cried through most of the movie. And, @cbrite  The Passion of The Christ. I watched it in theater when it first came out, and I have not been able to watch it again. It's just too difficult to watch without completely breaking down.

@PA Mom-mom I did sob uncontrollably again..... I own the movie. Such cruelty.😔

I did watch Dances With Wolves in a theater and had to get up and leave to the lobby when the wolf was killed, as I had to collect myself.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

2 movies

Basquiat, the movie of the sort rise to fame of street artist Jean-Michel Basquiat  the last several minutes of the film, with that music rip my heat apart.  Cry every time.

Beaches, the ending of the movie is just moving.

Regular Contributor

The ending to The Davinci Code where Tom Hanks figures it out where the sarcophagus of Mary is. I don’t know if it’s the beautiful music but it always makes me cry.