Honored Contributor

What movie(s) haven't you seen and would like to?

The other day, one movie came back to me, Come September, with Rock Hudson.  The other was a Connie Stevens movie, title, I can't even remember.  I'm sure both are older than the 80's possibly the 60's.  

One movie was a black and white, very suspenseful.  I tried to find it, thinking it was with Barbara Stanwyck, but not found.

Do you have an older movie you really don't get to see that you'd like to?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What movie(s) haven't you seen and would like to?

"East of Eden." I liked the book and heard that the movie is wonderful. Maybe someday I'll get to see it. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

The other day, one movie came back to me, Come September, with Rock Hudson.  The other was a Connie Stevens movie, title, I can't even remember.  I'm sure both are older than the 80's possibly the 60's.  

One movie was a black and white, very suspenseful.  I tried to find it, thinking it was with Barbara Stanwyck, but not found.

Do you have an older movie you really don't get to see that you'd like to?

Was it " Parish " that was on last week ....with Troy Donahue...

Honored Contributor

Out of Africa, I can't believe I have not seen this, but one day I would like to see it....

There are a few more as well, but will have to think about it and come back.

Honored Contributor

I had Laura taped forever.  Either forgot about it or never had the time to really sit down and watch. 

My mother deleted it once and I got it back.  She visited again and apparently deleted it again and it's really gone this time.   I was so mad.

I guess I will need to find it someplace else.  

Honored Contributor

Also Last Christmas, I watched bits and pieces, but would like to see the whole movie. It is with Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding...