Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Television show right now?

@DottieBlue wrote:

I don't currently have a "must see" TV show.  The last ones that I absolutely couldn't wait to watch were "The Americans" and "Homeland."

@DottieBlue @Those are two of my favorite plus House of Cards. Homeland was very addictive.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell I also enjoy "Book TV" on C-SPAN for the reasons you stated.  C-SPAN is my media choice for unedited commentary directly from the mouths of those in the political community.  It's the only news outlet that I can believe is telling the truth. 

Respected Contributor

The Love Boat...for now. I watch a few seasons of older shows that I haven't seen many episodes, it has been fun!  Last year was Golden Girls.

Current show favorite, Chicago Fire.

Honored Contributor

9-1-1 and Chicago Med.

I used to watch a lot of the Murder Channel (ID), but then it was all reruns.  Same with Nat Geo's Zoo series.  

Honored Contributor

Dateline, 48 Hours and 20/20. 

Super Contributor

Abbott Elemantary. Also, I am really loving The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and WandaVision.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m basing my shows on what I currently watch (or try to) the same day they air:

Food Network Baking Championship shows (Spring Baking ends next week)

Abbot Elementary (finale was last week, I think)

Home Economics

Magnum PI (new)

Death in Paradise (new season started on PBS a couple of weeks ago)

Trusted Contributor

my favorite is the midwifes, i look forward to it every sunday, wish it had more showings each year..

Honored Contributor

Ozark!  I just started Season 4.  I had never heard about it or watched it until recently.  It's easily bingeable but I'm an anti-binger.  I only watch 1 episode a night or every other night.  I'll be done with the first half of season 4 just in time for the 2nd half which is supposed to be available 4/29.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy a lot of different TV shows, but off the top of my head I would definitely say Yellowstone, 100 Day Dream Home, and I have just started watching The Rookie on the weekends. I am currently on Season 3.

I see a lot of votes for Abbott Elementary, and this show was just mentioned to me last weekend, so I am going to have to take some time to check it out.