Honored Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Real Housewives Franchise Right Now?

When I watched it was OC, NJ & NY.  I never watched any of the others.

I don't watch any of them anymore, I stopped a few years ago and don't even know which ones are still going and which aren't.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch BH, OC, and NY.

I stopped watching NJ many years ago.  

I also watched Ladies of London until it was canceled.

Respected Contributor

I've only watched The RHOA. 

I hadn't heard about Cynthia being out. But it's not a great loss. 
Last season was a disaster. They should just cancel the show if they have to bring back Phaedra or Kim. 

Valued Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I watch BH, OC, and NY.

I stopped watching NJ many years ago.  

I also watched Ladies of London until it was canceled.

oooh... Ladies of London was the best! I rewatched the entire series recently ... they had it on the Bravo app. You know you love a series when you put up with those relentless Bravo commercials. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deeva wrote:

I've only watched The RHOA. 

I hadn't heard about Cynthia being out. But it's not a great loss. 
Last season was a disaster. They should just cancel the show if they have to bring back Phaedra or Kim. 

@deeva I read that Marlo is going to be a fulltime housewife now. She should have been, she is on every episode anyway.lol! Also read that Porsha is working on her own spinoff show now that she is engaged again!

Respected Contributor

Margo seems to know all the gossip on the other women. I also read that Drew Sidora is out. She didn't add anything to the show. 

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Margo seems to know all the gossip on the other women. I also read that Drew Sidora is out. She didn't add anything to the show. 

@deeva It seems that at first Drew was well liked, but as the season continued, she seemed to really go after LaToya, and that became a real mess, but I did like Drew prior to all of that. I thought she and her husband were a good couple to have on the show....I guess I am going to have to see what the casting is like before I commit to next season-I hate to see a lot of these franchises drop the OG'S that have been there from the start, unless they don't offer anything or have a storyline!.....