Valued Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Real Housewives Franchise Right Now?

Potomac! The new season just started last week and it's going to be fantastic. 

RHONY is a distant second, but I am thinking it's going to steadily improve. 

I don't watch BH, but I keep up with all the gossip and podcasts. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

O.C. and B.H. were always my favorites along with NY as long as Bethenny was on.  

I won't watch NJ as long as Teresa Guidice is a cast member.  I've given up NY this year and Atlanta is all but done.  BTW, I hear Cynthia is out and Sheree is back (not sure if she is a HW or a friend much like Marlo has been in recent years).  I didn't watch SLC. Potomac was pretty good last season.  I missed last night's episode but the first episode this season was fairly good.  

To answer your question, BH is probably still my overall favorite.

@shoptilyadropagain RHOP is pretty good so far this season! I heard that CynthiA is out on RHOA, and that Phaedra was back, Sheree, I don't mind that much, but definitely do not want Phaedra back....If Kim comes back, I am out with RHOA.....

@CANDLEQUEEN I had heard that Phaedra was being considered but the last I knew she didn't make the cut.  Yes, if Kim (or Phaedra), would ever come back, RHoA would be totally written off.  I never liked Sheree....her arrogance is her downfall for me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched Atlanta in years, think my last was the year Phaedra's husband went to the hoosegow. Anyway, now that Kim has lost her other show Don't be Tardy to the Party or whatever the heck it was, she's probably looking to get back on Housewives. 

Respected Contributor

Wouldn't watch if you paid me. Trash TV. Women shown in their worst light- petty, foul-mouthed and shallow. Ditto the K's.

Esteemed Contributor

I refuse to waist brain cells on this stuff.  OMG.  I know there are at least four or five.  NJ, NY, Atlanta, Orange County???

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I may be one of the last people in the world who has never watched any of the Real Housewives shows.

No you're not!  No one I know watches these shows.  That includes me.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

Mine also was RHBH, now I'm close to being out on it !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

The two that I watch currently airing each week are NYC and BH.  Between the two I'd say BH is my favorite.

I watch OC and BH, NYC and NJ as well as a few other Bravo shows. 

I enjoy BH simply because I love seeing the homes, the clothes, the jewelry, cars, where they eat and where they vacation, etc....I think the show went downhill a bit when Lisa Vanderpump left.  She was always interesting and had things going on, and I enjoyed seeing all her animals and her fabulous home.

NYC is a hot mess right now.  I do miss Dorinda.  The newbies added to the show this year aren't meshing with the OG's.  It's not entertaining, its aggravating.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

Atlanta is so nasty I gave it up last year ...  I now occasionally watch BH but no others.  I miss Lisa Vanderpump and follow her on different networks ...  my DVR used to be on only the BRAVO channel but I'm pulling away ...  even tired of WWHL ...  they need some fresh ideas for shows ...  these are just stale and some housewives need a rest !!

Trusted Contributor

over new york,sucha trashy imoral show,,Like beverly hills ,and like Kathy, can't stand tht new lady she acts evil with that smirk on her face,.use to like O.C alot last year wasn't good,hope they get back to.

there originals.