Honored Contributor

What is your favorite Real Housewives Franchise Right Now?

Mine used to be RHOBH, but no longer. Right now I would say my favorite is RHONJ..... 

Respected Contributor

Re: What is your favorite Real Housewives Franchise Right Now?

Earlier on mine used to be RHONY, followed by RHOBH. Both are horrible now. Viewership is declining. We may be seeing the end of some of these shows. It's probably long overdue.  

Honored Contributor

I may be one of the last people in the world who has never watched any of the Real Housewives shows.

Honored Contributor

I have only ever watch NY, and that's only in the past five years or so.

Right now it's a train wreck.  I hope they get it back on track or I won't be watching.  I'd like to see them get Bethenny and Dorinda back.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I deleted both NY & BH out my DVR weeks ago. NJ & Atlanta I gave up years ago. I'm now Housewives free. 

Honored Contributor

Never watched any of them.

Honored Contributor

RHONJ was my favorite this year. RHOBH is second right now but only due to NY being absolutely horrible this season.

I long for the good old days of the Housewives.

Valued Contributor

RHONJ has always been my favorite (but I really miss the Manzos and the Lauritas!).  RHONY is awful.  Last weeks episode was unwatchable with all the women screeching over one another.  It was grating on my nerves badly.  I would like to hear what is being said, and the topic was worthy of a more serious discussion as opposed to a bunch of noise.

Esteemed Contributor

O.C. and B.H. were always my favorites along with NY as long as Bethenny was on.  

I won't watch NJ as long as Teresa Guidice is a cast member.  I've given up NY this year and Atlanta is all but done.  BTW, I hear Cynthia is out and Sheree is back (not sure if she is a HW or a friend much like Marlo has been in recent years).  I didn't watch SLC. Potomac was pretty good last season.  I missed last night's episode but the first episode this season was fairly good.  

To answer your question, BH is probably still my overall favorite.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

O.C. and B.H. were always my favorites along with NY as long as Bethenny was on.  

I won't watch NJ as long as Teresa Guidice is a cast member.  I've given up NY this year and Atlanta is all but done.  BTW, I hear Cynthia is out and Sheree is back (not sure if she is a HW or a friend much like Marlo has been in recent years).  I didn't watch SLC. Potomac was pretty good last season.  I missed last night's episode but the first episode this season was fairly good.  

To answer your question, BH is probably still my overall favorite.

@shoptilyadropagain RHOP is pretty good so far this season! I heard that CynthiA is out on RHOA, and that Phaedra was back, Sheree, I don't mind that much, but definitely do not want Phaedra back....If Kim comes back, I am out with RHOA.....