Respected Contributor

Re: What do you think of Madonna's new face?

Madonna speaks onstage during the 65th GRAMMY Awards at Crypto.com Arena on February 05, 2023 in Los Angeles, California.

Madonna speaks onstage during the 65th GRAMMY Awards at Crypto.com Arena on February 05, 2023 in Los Angeles, California.

Grammy Awards 2023: Madonna shows off VERY smooth visage wearing all-black  as she presents on stage | Daily Mail Online

Fans Wonder What Madonna Has Done To Her Face As She Becomes More And More  Unrecognizable | Evie Magazine

Plastic surgeon points out lots of issues on Madonnas face post bizarre video

Madonna spends $100,000 on cosmetic procedures, says surgeon

Trusted Contributor

Ouch!  I feel so bad for her.  She can't be happy with it. Smiley Sad

She's in the running to look like Pete Burns if she doesn't leave off now.

Eighties pop icon Pete Burns dies after 'massive cardiac arrest' -  CoventryLive

Honored Contributor

Madonna: Papa Don't Preach (1986)

Boom. : Daily Boom 80's Throwback: Madonna - 'Papa Don't Preach'

Image result for madonna cherish haircut | Madonna hair, Short hair styles,  Madonna

She has reinvented herself countless times over the years and some versions have been better than others.

Personally, I preferred a more natural look.

She always had beautiful eyes and now her eyes might be the last thing you notice.

Unfortunate, but it remains her choice.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Frequent Contributor

If she encountered an alien they would say, "take me to your planet".

Regular Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD The Botox isn't her problem it's the fillers/implants and no eyebrows.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline. Go to your mirror and suck in your cheeks in.  Your mouth and lips suck in too.  She's had the latest craze of buccal fat removal which isn't very flattering but apparently the celebrities think it is.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Stacy and Darcy and Madonna...triplets!

Respected Contributor

I don't understand so many comments about feeling sad for her because she felt she needed to have plastic surgery. No one says that about Jane Fonda.  Is it because you think she intended to end up looking like this? 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Judaline. Go to your mirror and suck in your cheeks in.  Your mouth and lips suck in too.  She's had the latest craze of buccal fat removal which isn't very flattering but apparently the celebrities think it is.

Back in 'my day' all the top models-especially on Vogue, Harper's, etc. had their back teeth pulled to have the sunk in high cheekbone look.

I would love to have a plump, cushy face! I don't understand people.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Back in 'my day' all the top models-especially on Vogue, Harper's, etc. had their back teeth pulled to have the sunk in high cheekbone look.

I would love to have a plump, cushy face! I don't understand people.

@Judaline 

Don't feel bad.  I work in psychiatry and don't understand people. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~