Honored Contributor

Re: What are you binge watching over the holidays?

Antenna TV, they are having different Christmas shows through the years.

Respected Contributor

I’ve got the most recent season of Call the Midwife cued up, starting with the two part Christmas special 🎄

Respected Contributor

We finished The Man in the High Castle a few days ago.   Don't have anything lined up to start.  It's college bowl season so that will fill up my TV time.  Then the NFL playoffs start.   Then conference play in college basketball and after that college baseball.  I'm good for a while.

Honored Contributor

I'm not really a binge watcher, but this year I'm going to re-watch at least one season of Downton Abbey.  I bet it will be even better the second time around .

Trusted Contributor

I just started watching Seven Seconds on Netflix. Pretty good so far. I am at episode 3.

Respected Contributor

i do like to re-watch all the Harry Potters.  Freeform used to do a marathon - but this year a number of the films will be aired Dec 24 and 25th on USA if  you don't have the DVD's.

Respected Contributor

Virgin River on Netflix.Can't wait for the next season. Soap with a smoky twist.

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic 

I couldn't get into it either.  I only tried a couple of episodes.  It may be one where you have to stick with it longer.  I probably won't try again although people love it.