Esteemed Contributor

Re: What a fantastic show for the BeeGees.

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 In answer to your question go here:http://www.justjaredjr.com/tags/kevin-jonas/

@Annabellethecat66 thanks for the link! I knew Kevin (had to be reminded of his name) was married and they had one child, but I didn't know they had another. 

That link had some cute pictures of the other brothers holding the new baby girl, Valentina. Such a sweet name. Heart

I wonder if the brothers ever miss making music together. I'm always in awe when there are so many musically talented people in one family--like the Gibbs. 

That was nice to read, thank you Annabelle. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AuntG I've been on line trying to find a way you could watch the show for free.  I wouldn't be surprised if they repeat showing it (who knows).

However, apparently, (who's surprised) it appears that probably they're going to try to make money off of it because it looks like they're going to sell it.  That's what I 'think' I see.  Sorry, I would have loved for you to have seen it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 and @AuntG, I just went to CBS (dot com) and under "Latest Full Episodes" is a picture of John Travolta and Barry Gibb. Click on that and you should be able to watch it. 

Honored Contributor

@NAES1  I know what you mean, but we have to remember, this was a Tribute. That's what they were doing. And when Barry would rub his mustache, I think he was trying not to cry. He was moved. He liked it. IMO