Esteemed Contributor

Re: What a fantastic show for the BeeGees.

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Amazing tribute to the Bee Gees.  really enjoyed this.  all the artists were so good.   i missed the first 15 minutes so will look up on demand.

not sure what happened with Tavares though, the camera jumped around. i noticed they were missing the the synchro moves.  i wish it just been the four of them singing.  maybe they needed a stonger vocal so Jason D filled that role

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I noticed something a little off with Tavares as well particularly the lead singer on More than a Woman my favorite song.  I just saw them live last year and they sounded fantastic.

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, I tried doing this but it didn't show up on On Demand.   I went to CBS network, then 'B" for Bee Gees and "S" for Saturday Night Fever but couldn't find it.   Any other ideas? Thank you.  I watched it last night and a friend of mine would like to see it - she missed it last night.

Honored Contributor

I just looked up CBS.com and there is a link right on the home page.  I don't know if you have to sign in, or use some type of streaming device

see "Latest Full Epsodes"

@newjersey

Trusted Contributor

@software, thank you so much! Will check that out.

Respected Contributor

John Travolta was there but where was Karen Lynn Gorney?   she was his Dance partner and love interest in Saturday Night Fever

Olivia Newton John made an appearance but was not in Saturday Night Fever with JT

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot about Karen Lynn Gorney where was she?  I remember her on All My Children too.

Respected Contributor

It wasn't listed under my CBS On Demand -- only CBS Series.

Respected Contributor

Loved it!  Wish there were more programs like this on tv.

Honored Contributor

I saw it and thought it was awesome.  I loved the Bee Gees and Andy Gibb.  I still have all the albums in my closet.   

Honored Contributor

I watched it this morning.  It was awesome!  I love the Bee Gees so much.  

I didn't know who most of the artists were, who performed the songs, but they all did such a beautiful job.

I cried a lot.  Smiley Sad    I kept thinking about how all of Barry's brothers have died and it kind of breaks my heart for him.  He has a lot of family, so I'm really glad for that.

Brilliant show!!