Honored Contributor

Re: What Show are you Binging ?

Just finished the Stranger and am now bingeing OA season 2. 

Esteemed Contributor

Unsupervised Living on Netflix.  Great series, full of intrigue, have to pay attention because you don't know who to trust.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@thechedda wrote:

Stranger was great.  To me, it seems the Brits have the market on this genre. There are quite a few others I could recommend.  I'd have to look them up as it's been a while.  Yet, if you look up an actor/actress in a show you like, you'll find what else they are associated with.

Wentwotth on Netflix (I believe) is a great series.  Women's prison.  I, as well as others found it absoultely captivating.  So unexpected.  

Last Tango in Halifax.  Talk about family!

The Five - holy heck!

Can't wait for other's recommendations.  

@thechedda ...Saw The Stranger, Wentworth and The Five, loved all three.  Watching Unsupervised Living now, great series on Netflix.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I just finished binge watching Netflix shows: "Grace & Frankie", "The Kominsky Method" and "Seven Seconds". Looking for another series to binge. Any suggestions???

@Diva on The Q  Unsupervised Living, series on Netflix, great, check it out.

Honored Contributor

@thechedda wrote:

Stranger was great.  To me, it seems the Brits have the market on this genre. There are quite a few others I could recommend.  I'd have to look them up as it's been a while.  Yet, if you look up an actor/actress in a show you like, you'll find what else they are associated with.

Wentwotth on Netflix (I believe) is a great series.  Women's prison.  I, as well as others found it absoultely captivating.  So unexpected.  

Last Tango in Halifax.  Talk about family!

The Five - holy heck!

Can't wait for other's recommendations.  

@thechedda  I agree about the Brits and their shows. For me it’s the accent that makes it. Nothing better than Downton Abbey.

This story however was written by an American and originally took place in NJ, Pa. and I think NY. 

Respected Contributor

I recently finished Lucifer on Netflix and can't wait for the 5th season. Season 1 and 2 were great. Season 3 stunk and Season 4 roared back when theiy were picked up from Fox to Netflix. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Frequent Contributor

Put on my list.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Bad Blood on Netflix......I could not stop watching it.  Watched season 1 and 2.

Sorry to see it end but I truly enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Frequent Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Unsupervised Living on Netflix.  Great series, full of intrigue, have to pay attention because you don't know who to trust.  

Putting on my list. Thank you.  Funnily enough, when I watch tv, I have to pay attention. It has to be worth my time. 

Honored Contributor

Right now...Mr. Robot.  I'm in Season 2.  Being an IT professional it is fun to watch, but it is also so dark that I ask myself "why are you watching this"?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.