Honored Contributor

Re: What Show are you Binging ?

@Karie2022 wrote:

Grace and Frankie on Netflix, I cannot get enough of that gorgeous beach houseMan Happy

That is a beautiful, and those two are great !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 @kutira  Who is on the podcast? 

Respected Contributor

I don't binge watch , but i just finished Bloodline on netflix , i loved it. When i find a series i really like , i try to limit it to 2 episodes a night to make it last longer.

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

Yes @QVCkitty1 I love the Office! Was late to the party watching it but now I'm quoting Michael Scott way too much lol Sunday I binged the 1st 5 seasons  

@DianeJ2 , When Idris Elba's character fired Michael and he crawled on the floor back to the office, I lost it. 😂😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 @kutira  Who is on the podcast? 

@DianeJ2 , Pam and Angela. They talk about different episodes, and thing that happened while filming. The last one I heard also featured Creed.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Anne With an E on Netflix.

Honored Contributor

Magnum is on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel.
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1  😅😅 omg that was classic Michael. He hated Charles almost as much as he hated Toby. Goodbye Toby song makes me lose it!

Valued Contributor

I have only seen the original (British) version of The Office. It was good. Maybe I will start the American version in near future.

Right now, I am binging on The Sweeney, a 1970s British police series starring John Thaw (pre-Morse) and Dennis Waterman. I am about seventy-five percent through, with ten episodes left to go.

Someone gave me a dvd set of Grace and Frankie. I shall do that one next.

Valued Contributor

Oh wow I am going to check out that podcast! I know they are real life best friends