Honored Contributor

Re: What Movie Part Makes You Smile?

Nathan Lane in Birdcage, when he dresses like a man.  That scene is so funny

The Wedding Singer Adam Sandler on the plane singing to Drew Barrymore

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Puppy Lips   In that same movie, I love when the four of them are in the tent in the girl's room.  The conversation is SO sweet and I think that is when Cameron fell in love with his children.  

@tends2dogs And when he reaches for her hand when his daughter says, "the three muskateers!'  So tender and sweet.  Heck I was falling in love with Jude Law in that movie!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

In "Pretty Woman"  in the elevator when Julia Roberts turns to Richard Gere and says

"In case I forget to tell you I had a great time tonight"

In "It's A Wonderful Life" when Mary whispers in George's ear

"George Bailey I'll love you until the day I die"

Valued Contributor

I'm with the Moonstruck lovers.  I have it recorded and watch it probably every couple of months.  So many scenes I love, but I guess the one that always makes me smile and tear up is in the kitchen, at the end.  Like another poster, it reminds me of my crazy Italian family and the good old days.  La famiglia!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So many, but the one that immediately comes in to my head is the end of Sleepless in Seattle when Annie finally meets Sam and Jonah. She is holding Jonah's backpack and his bear. Jonah introduces himself and Sam, and Annie asks "and who is this?" (referring to the bear). Jonah tells her his name is Howard and she says" Well, hello Howard" and hands him the bear.  

Respected Contributor

Almost any dialogue in "My Cousin Vinny", but the one that pops into my mind is when Fred Guinn asks, "what are yoots?"  Never fails to make me chuckle. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

I would be Penelope Cruz in Murder On The Orient Express. There's my sweet  man Johnny Depp who also stars in it.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

From "Caddyshack", the Kenny Loggins' song "I'm Alright" and the cute dancing gopher!.  I liked Ted Knight's reaction at the beginning of the movie of the gopher tearing up the golf course.  The gopher really makes the movie!

Gopher Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Regular Contributor

Final scene in "Love with the Proper Stranger" and Steve McQueen is waiting outside for Natalie Wood playing music and ringing bells for her.

Regular Contributor

@sunshine 919    LOVE Nathan Lane's performance in this movie....and I laugh at Hank Azaria's performance so much, too.