Honored Contributor

Re: What Is An Underrated Movie

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Fracture - there are several wtih that name, but the one with Anthony Hopkins

Fracture Official Trailer - YouTube

@Houstonoilers I agree 100%.. This is a fantastic movie, twists and turns all over, and so suspenseful-loved it! Now, I want to see it again.......lol

Honored Contributor

Speak of "The Devil Wears Prada", I'm watching it now on Independent Film Channel.

Honored Contributor

The other day I got caught up watching two little movies that I really love, on the E! channel - 

One was 'Stepmom' with Susan Sarandon, Julia Roberts, Ed Harris and a young Jenna Malone.   It is such a lovely movie.

The other is more on the silly side, but fun and entertaining - 'Overboard' with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.   I don't know how many times I've seen this one but I'm always entertained and I love the ending.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night I watched a Christmas favorite of mine - Mixed Nuts.  It's a weird little movie, with Steve Martin, Rita Wilson, Madeline Kahn, Anthony LaPaglia, Liev Schreiber, Gary Shandling, Rob Reiner, Robert Klein, Adam Sandler (and also Parker Posey and Jon Stewart as Rollerbladers 1 and 2).  

It didn't get great reviews, but it never fails to make me laugh, especially Liev Schreiber's character.