Respected Contributor

Re: What Actress/Actor Would You Most Like to be Like? Who Do You Think You ARE Most Like?

i also adore streisand.  i'd love to have her talent and in her own way, she's quite beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Actress/Actor Would You Most Like to be Like? Who Do You Think You ARE Most Like?

[ Edited ]

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i also adore streisand.  i'd love to have her talent and in her own way, she's quite beautiful.

I loved her in The Mirror Has Two Faces. 

Trusted Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Hey, you're right about Dreamgirls....I forgot about her in that... thanks!

Beyoncé also played Etta James in Cadillac Records.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  WOW - that's so exciting!  Ms Bacall has such stunning classic beauty.  Yes a photo would have been great.  Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  WOW - that's so exciting!  Ms Bacall has such stunning classic beauty.  Yes a photo would have been great.  Thanks for sharing.

@PINKdogWOOD  -  I know!  I turned around and there she was.  She was wearing a fabulous long leopard coat too!  She was absolutely beautiful!  It was really exciting to be able to talk with her and something I'll never forget.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  I really missed my calling to not have been able to live in the 30s & 40s.  All of the women were gorgeous, simple, beautiful figures.  The style of clothes then was fabulous! 

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  I really missed my calling to not have been able to live in the 30s & 40s.  All of the women were gorgeous, simple, beautiful figures.  The style of clothes then was fabulous! 

@PINKdogWOOD  -  Oh, we'd be fast friends, because I LOVE the older styles of clothes.  I go for the styles of the mid 40's, 50's and early 60's.  The clothes were perfectly tailored.

Respected Contributor

no offense @cherry  i don't know why you would respond to a thread with a non-responsive post instead of just walking on by.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

no offense @cherry  i don't know why you would respond to a thread with a non-responsive post instead of just walking on by.

I thought all opinions were welcome. I only gave mine

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Q4u wrote:

Hey, you're right about Dreamgirls....I forgot about her in that... thanks!

Beyonce in Austin Powers, Cadillac Records, Fighting Temptations, Obsessed w/ Idris Elba, Pink Panther, Carmen @Q4u

*Call Tyrone*