Super Contributor

Re: What Actress/Actor Would You Most Like to be Like? Who Do You Think You ARE Most Like?

The actress I would most like to be like is Suzanne Pleshette.  The actress I remind most people of is Sally Field.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Actress/Actor Would You Most Like to be Like? Who Do You Think You ARE Most Like?

In looks or actions or body of work?

Respected Contributor

I haven't thought that way since my teens, when I wanted to be Patti Boyd, who was in A Hard Day's Night! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Meryl Streep! She is extraordinary in every way. 

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Pam Dawber...because she's married to Mark Harmon! Smiley Very Happy

@FrostyBabe1

Good choice!   LOL    Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Certainly not like any of the current ones.  I think they are...no, I won't finish that.  They have no class anymore IMO.  Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn 

Honored Contributor

While there are so many I like and admire, I am me and happy with who I am!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

While there are so many I like and admire, I am me and happy with who I am!!

Do agree! Iam huge film lover of, Old Hollywood. Many wonderful! Actresses and Actors. TCM February is Oscar month. Encourage everyone watch the film's of yesteryear. Fascinated! Each movie Google research cast etc. You would be surprised! Finding out most suffered great personal loss or early death. Becareful! What you wish for. No longer, Enjoy modern Hollywood. Thankfully! TCM exists. Favorite actress- Norma Shearer Classic wonderful beauty. Irving Thornburg and Norma oomy!! Beautiful couple. If not familiar please Google. Irving Thornburg mmm Jewish myself have always been a fan of his. Same Leslie Howard, Mmm Did you know he was Jewish? War hero, His airplane tragically vanished. Spy for England. He helped many escape Hitler. RIP to all the great artists, Thanks for the memories.💗
Honored Contributor

Ugg! None of them thank you!!!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

RainyDayGirl, I think it could be any of the three-  looks, actions, or body of work. For me, it's kind of "overall persona",  like, how that person is perceived, and that could involve any one of the three, or a combo.

It's just a fun parlor game that can sometimes be revealing of the person choosing.  Me saying I'd like to be more like "Barbara Stanwyck" suggests that I'd like to be more strong and confident, perhaps.  But admitting that I think I'm in reality more like "Claudette Colbert"  suggests that I see myself perhaps as more playful and less single-minded (even allowing for the sometimes very "strong" roles Colbert accepted throughout her career).

It's just for fun, like "what do you want to be when you grow up?"!