Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Actress/Actor Would You Most Like to be Like? Who Do You Think You ARE Most Like?

@Oznell my choice would be Dihann Carroll.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Re: What Actress/Actor Would You Most Like to be Like? Who Do You Think You ARE Most Like?

Right now I would most like to be like Viola Davis. She is such a strong, fierce woman with an amazing life story. She has never forgotten where she came from and gives back as a result.

Who am I most like? Maybe Lauren Graham. I look a tiny bit like her,  she seems to be self deprecating and likes to be funny. Reasonably smart and down to earth. I wish I was as beautiful as she is.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  I really missed my calling to not have been able to live in the 30s & 40s.  All of the women were gorgeous, simple, beautiful figures.  The style of clothes then was fabulous! 

@PINKdogWOODNot really.  As far as what women look like today (apart form makeup and clothes), they looked just like us as far as figures and builds.  

Honored Contributor

Nicole Kidman.  What a beautiful woman!

Image result for nicole kidman yellow long dress

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I have seen you and you are also very beautiful.  A beautiful blonde with a beautiful heart to match.....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG I have seen you and you are also very beautiful.  A beautiful blonde with a beautiful heart to match.....

@Annabellethecat66

Image result for beautiful heart drawings

Honored Contributor

HMM ....  I don't recall ever wanting to be like some actress.   

Interesting to see that some are identifying with a specific actress .... and some are identifying with an imaginary character in a movie.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

I'll say Elizabeth Taylor because not only was she gorgeous and talented, she had a huge heart and an incredible zest for living. She had just about everything going for her. I would love to be more like her!
"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

I think it is sad that most of us wouldn't want to be any actress/actor these days. I can't think of but a handful that I even respect.  

Respected Contributor

i always got a kick out of dyan cannon.  she had the greatest sense of humor and a very infectious laugh.  she always made me smile.