Honored Contributor

So Sunday night a promo comes on ( I love a good promo), it intrigues me looks like some thing I would watch. I don’t recognize anything about it til the very end I see Delores! It then comes on the screen it’s returning in 2020! Why so long, I can’t wait that long!

Honored Contributor

Love that show,  can't wait or it to return.  They said it wouldn't be back until 2020 because they didn't want to rush scripts out and sacrifice the quality.  Also, each episode is more like a movie than a tv show, so production is an issue.  I was happy about that.  I'd rather skip a year than get a disappointing show.  It's almost  the middle of 2019 so we don't have much longer.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Love that show,  can't wait or it to return.  They said it wouldn't be back until 2020 because they didn't want to rush scripts out and sacrifice the quality.  Also, each episode is more like a movie than a tv show, so production is an issue.  I was happy about that.  I'd rather skip a year than get a disappointing show.  It's almost  the middle of 2019 so we don't have much longer.

@chrystaltree @Yeah but it didn’t say when in 2020 it’s returning, could be June or later.

Honored Contributor

We watched the first season, last season stunk. It really jumped the shark. Not interested in watching anymore. Too bad they had to ruin a good show.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree @Yeah but it didn’t say when in 2020 it’s returning, could be June or later.

So true.  I don't know why but I was thinking Winter 2020.  I'd still rather have a great show in a year than a not-so-great show in the fall.  

Trusted Contributor

It won't be back until 2020 because the set burned down in the California fires last year.

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

We watched the first season, last season stunk. It really jumped the shark. Not interested in watching anymore. Too bad they had to ruin a good show.

@ID2I agree.  I really liked the first season but didn't care for the last.  Not sure if I would watch it again.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Unfortunately, lots of time between episodes does not guarantee  quality scripts- think this season's Game of Thrones!