Respected Contributor

Wendy's eating habits on her Show

Please, don't gang up on me.  I am not bashing Wendy, she has been through he__ and back.  So I was watching her show from yesterday and she had this chef on.  I usually cannot stand to watch her eat but this was the worst.  She was stufing some kind of pasta into her mouth so it was all hanging down, her mouth is always open when she chews and she makes these disgusting sucking sounds.  Then, to top it off, she sticks her finger into the dip to taste it and then puts it in her mouth, all the while making all these sounds and again, her mouth is open.  She then takes a stuffed burrito and takes a huge bite, also disgusting.  I wanted to watch the chef explain his recipes, but I could not stand watching her any longer so I had to turn the TV off.  Also, it is kind of rude that as she stuffs her face (and always mentions to pack everything up for her to take home) she never, ever has Norman, or Suzanne come up for a taste. I just think this is beyond rude and classless.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy's eating habits on her Show

@lovesallanimals LOL

...lots of enjoyment for the food always compliments the chef but be polite and keep it in a closed chewing mouth.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At least when she is eating ,she isn't giving other people advice on how to run their lives. That is far worse ,considering how bad her own is

Respected Contributor

What is the point of coming here to complain about such tripe.

Respected Contributor

I can't speak about Wendy as I usually don't watch her program, but eating food in front of others on a show rubs me the wrong way as well.  I found your post kinda funny as there was recently a woman on Dr. Phil who complained about all the sounds her fiance made when he was eating.  She couldn't take it!! 

I don't even like when all the beauty products are named after various sweets, chocolate this, baked that, why is everything always based on food? 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

That was beyond rude. You need to move on if a topic doesn't meet your standards.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Please, don't gang up on me.  I am not bashing Wendy, she has been through he__ and back.  So I was watching her show from yesterday and she had this chef on.  I usually cannot stand to watch her eat but this was the worst.  She was stufing some kind of pasta into her mouth so it was all hanging down, her mouth is always open when she chews and she makes these disgusting sucking sounds.  Then, to top it off, she sticks her finger into the dip to taste it and then puts it in her mouth, all the while making all these sounds and again, her mouth is open.  She then takes a stuffed burrito and takes a huge bite, also disgusting.  I wanted to watch the chef explain his recipes, but I could not stand watching her any longer so I had to turn the TV off.  Also, it is kind of rude that as she stuffs her face (and always mentions to pack everything up for her to take home) she never, ever has Norman, or Suzanne come up for a taste. I just think this is beyond rude and classless.

@lovesallanimals 

Can you imagine how bad it is to sit opposite her during  dinner?   ugh

Respected Contributor

Wendy is on a strick diet and to have real food she gets excited. She loves food but wants to control her weight, all these people on TV have diets not to gain weight. 

Respected Contributor

She is probabally starving to death. She doesn't look right, or act okay to me. Never did . I had to quit watching her show. Those talk shows are getting to be horrible to watch for me.I am praying I can get excited, and feel good again, and just get to do projects in the house and not watch T.V. 

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Scooby Doo wrote:

That was beyond rude. You need to move on if a topic doesn't meet your standards.

I agree.  We can come here and write our opinions about anything we want within QVC guidelines.  I enjoy reading almost all opinions and if I disagree I do it in a dignified manner with a reason not a slam.