Respected Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams son arrested for assaulting his father

Seems everyone was afraid of her husband, think he was controlling & a hot head. If I get in a head lock I learned now to punch them in the face. Hope this divorce goes fast & not drawn out. He wants spousal & child support. What is wrong with this guy? Also he had this affair for about 10yrs Wendy shame on you for allowing this. 

Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

To put your own son in a headlock shows what a dirtbag he is. We know how he treated Wendy which was bad enough but this is just really sad for Wendy and her son.

I wish I cared, but I don't. She made this a public issue for pity, keep your dirty laundry to yourself. This is someone on TV, not someone we know personally. I really don't have time for her problems.Can't believe how invested people get over this garbage.

Honored Contributor

I am not at all suprised.  It would be surpising if that kid did not have some emotional difficulties and did not act out.  Everytime I read something about that sordid, sorry mess his parents made of their lives, I prayed that their son was seeing a therapist.  It's hard for the kids of celebrities when all the family's dirty laundry gets aired in public.  Sadly, that's the way Wendy and her now ex-husband chose to handle it.  They didn't give a single thought to what their son would have to go through.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Waiting to see what she says about this on her show since she jumps on everybody else’s business.  

All that glitters is not gold, Wendy.  Maybe before you brag on your new life you need to finish cleaning up your old one.

Honored Contributor

@sissel"He wants spousal & child support."

Because Wendy was his ONLY client (only source of income) as her manager, he is entitled to both spousal & child support under N.J. law.

"he had this affair for about 10yrs"

15+ years

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@@Nancy Drew wrote:

To put your own son in a headlock shows what a dirtbag he is. We know how he treated Wendy which was bad enough but this is just really sad for Wendy and her son.

I wish I cared, but I don't. She made this a public issue for pity, keep your dirty laundry to yourself. This is someone on TV, not someone we know personally. I really don't have time for her problems.Can't believe how invested people get over this garbage.

@HLP yet here you are invested in what I am invested in, oh the irony of it all.
Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@@Nancy Drew wrote:

@HLP yet here you are invested in what I am invested in, oh the irony of it all.
 The kid isn't 5 years old, he's a teenager so yeah of course if the kid came at his father, he was going to protect his self.  What should he do, let 17 year old kick his butt?  As for Wendy, the man cheated on her for 15 years and she knew it and accepted it.  She was perfectly fine with his cheating and she basically paid him to stay with her.  That's the marriage they had and if he hadn't wanted out to start a life with his girlfriend and their baby, she'd still be ok with his cheating.  So, Wendy doesn't deserve anyone's pity, she was not that man's victim by any stretch of the imagination.  Their son unfortunately didn't luck out when it comes to parents.  They are both pitiful, selfish excuses for human beings and they both put their own needs above their son.  I don't think either of them gave a single about how their dirty marriage story and Wendy's substance abuse would effect their son.  Wendy could have and should have ended that marriage quickly and privately for her son's sake.  There was going to be publicity but she should have lessened as much as possible.  She's despicable person.

Honored Contributor

"To put your own son in a headlock shows what a dirtbag he is."

You expect his "father" to turn the other cheek?

Where I come from, if a strapping 18 year old even thinks about "fighting" his father, he ought to be thankful a "headlock" is all the damage that was done to him.

If any of my kids ever raised their hands against me, I would be currently typing this post from Death Row.  If that is being a "dirtbag," so be it.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif