Honored Contributor

Wendy Williams son arrested for assaulting his father

[ Edited ]

Story on TMZ

Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams son arrested for assaulting his father

I saw that. Poor thing, he is probably so upset and humiliated by his father's actions. He needs some serious counseling, both he and Wendy do, hopefully he will get it........

Honored Contributor

I knew it would get ugly. Kevin (Dad) is asking for spousal support.

I guess managing Wendy and working on the show was his only job. He must be out of work now.

He will have to get a job quick if he wants to keep showering his GF with cars and gifts.

Honored Contributor

You just knew this situation was going to get ugly. The son is probably siding with his mother, it will take a lot for father and son to repair their relationship.

Respected Contributor

Hot mess of a family.

Respected Contributor

Why was the father in the house? Lil Kev had no idea he was there. Everything was going good until the father put him in a head lock, lil Kev had to punch him to get out of the head lock. No charges pressed. It just tells us that the father seems to have a temper to put his son in that. Wendy please change your locks. If big Kevin wants anything from the house make sure the police are there so he just takes what he needs. That guy could be robbing Wendy blind when she isn't home. 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes our impulse decisions just seem like the right thing to do at the time.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Why was the father in the house? Lil Kev had no idea he was there. Everything was going good until the father put him in a head lock, lil Kev had to punch him to get out of the head lock. No charges pressed. It just tells us that the father seems to have a temper to put his son in that. Wendy please change your locks. If big Kevin wants anything from the house make sure the police are there so he just takes what he needs. That guy could be robbing Wendy blind when she isn't home. 

Wendy hasn't lived in the house since she left rehab. She has a new apartment in NYC. Kevin Sr. has been moving out on his own and Wendy asked their son to retrieve a few things for herself, I don't believe Wendy wants to go into the house at all.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@sissel wrote:

Wendy hasn't lived in the house since she left rehab. She has a new apartment in NYC. Kevin Sr. has been moving out on his own and Wendy asked their son to retrieve a few things for herself, I don't believe Wendy wants to go into the house at all.

Considering that this is a highly volatile divorce, she could certainly afford to hire someone to retrieve her items. Hopefully their son can find some peace away from both of them.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

To put your own son in a headlock shows what a dirtbag he is. We know how he treated Wendy which was bad enough but this is just really sad for Wendy and her son.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.