Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams revealed today

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@meem120 wrote:

The only thing she needs to do is get rid of her husband!!  I suspected he was the cause of her shoulder injury and I guess she fell when she confronted him about still having his affair.  She hired a private investigaroe in Decenmber. I feel sorry for anyone thats battling addiction.  Its a terrible terrible thing.  I suspect he wouldnt be so easy to get rid of, as she is the money maker and Im sure he doesnt want to give up his cash maker. But carrying on an affair for 10 years would wound the spouse of anyone.  Such betrayal is hard to recover from.

His own mother said he beats her.

I don’t understand why a successful woman who makes her own money would stay with an abuser. Unlike some women who have no money, may be beaten down physically or emotionally feel they can’t leave. Wendy Williams should definitely leave her situation.

Esteemed Contributor

Here is a woman who is in denial. She has lied to everyone about her situation and has so many fake body parts. She doesn't know how to accept herself as a human being with faults. She judges other people but has no self worth. She is fighting an uphill battle against drugs. I hope she wins but it is a tough road. 

Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

His ow8n mother said he beats her.

There is help out there today for these despicable domestic-abuse situations.  Years ago, the police would not touch them and we as women in those kind of situations were on our own with no help, support, etc.  Why any woman today would tolerate a philanderer or abuser husband/boyfriend is beyond me. 

There certainly is much more support now, but  it is still very difficult for some to leave an abusive situation. I was the director of a women's crisis center so I have worked with many victims. The last thing they need is judgements from society.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@meem120 wrote:

The only thing she needs to do is get rid of her husband!!  I suspected he was the cause of her shoulder injury and I guess she fell when she confronted him about still having his affair.  She hired a private investigaroe in Decenmber. I feel sorry for anyone thats battling addiction.  Its a terrible terrible thing.  I suspect he wouldnt be so easy to get rid of, as she is the money maker and Im sure he doesnt want to give up his cash maker. But carrying on an affair for 10 years would wound the spouse of anyone.  Such betrayal is hard to recover from.

His own mother said he beats her.

I don’t understand why a successful woman who makes her own money would stay with an abuser. Unlike some women who have no money, may be beaten down physically or emotionally feel they can’t leave. Wendy Williams should definitely leave her situation.

Wendy always says she is attracted to a rough tough thug type of guy so she apparently is very attracted to him. 

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@meem120   I also read Kevin's girlfriend, who Wendy knows all about, is carrying his baby,  What betrayal !!!!

He cheated on her when she was pregnant.  They were both on Howard Stern a few years ago talking about it.  At that time she said it made her marriage stronger.  She was probably not being honest then.  I believe he may have been with the same mistress then.

Honored Contributor

I've read several stories about his mistress being pregnant. Anyone know if it's true?

Respected Contributor

I wonder if it's a good idea for her to do the show while going threw this but in a talk show the host needs to be there or lose the show. Since her return the show isn't that good. I record it and after hot topics I usually delete it. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I wonder if it's a good idea for her to do the show while going threw this but in a talk show the host needs to be there or lose the show. Since her return the show isn't that good. I record it and after hot topics I usually delete it. 

Sherry Shepard was a great fill in host.  I have not watched Wendy since her first day back.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919  yes agree Sheri was great and brought alot of engery to the show. Jerry was too loud and jumpy for me. Is he getting a show? Heard something about him but not sure. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't know about her husband.  When she was out for so long, I was afraid she had a terminal illness.  Hope she can conquer her demons.  She must be well-liked, since all those famous people subbed for her.  I'm pretty sure Nick doesn't need the work.