Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams revealed today

@sissel wrote:

I wouldn't wear that huge wedding ring in a sober house. I record her show everyday but lately except for Katie Couric the guests are people I don't know and it's more hot topics & fashion products. I don't know if the celebrities don't want to be on her show or they are just making it easier for her not to interview people while going threw this. 

Well she has been wearing it.  I am not understanding why she is in a sober house instead of taking time off and going to one of the really nice facilities that other celeberties go to.  Did her husband choose the one she is in.  And it is disturbing that her parents did not know she was not living at home.  She said on her show that they were not aware.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

I wouldn't wear that huge wedding ring in a sober house. I record her show everyday but lately except for Katie Couric the guests are people I don't know and it's more hot topics & fashion products. I don't know if the celebrities don't want to be on her show or they are just making it easier for her not to interview people while going threw this. 

Well she has been wearing it.  I am not understanding why she is in a sober house instead of taking time off and going to one of the really nice facilities that other celeberties go to.  Did her husband choose the one she is in.  And it is disturbing that her parents did not know she was not living at home.  She said on her show that they were not aware.  

Wendy appears to be very fragile right now and probably needs tougher guidance on her road to recovery.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

I just heard on the radio that she is filing for divorce.  I guess she realized that you can't put up a front forever because the only one getting sick if not worse will be yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I just heard on the radio that she is filing for divorce.  I guess she realized that you can't put up a front forever because the only one getting sick if not worse will be yourself.

Yes, she filed.  From the NY Post:

"The talk show host is divorcing her husband of nearly 22 years, Williams’ attorney confirmed to Page Six Thursday. A separate source told us Williams served Hunter with divorce papers at 6:30 a.m."

Honored Contributor

Well hopefully this is a first in moving forward in  a more positive way for Wendy!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree because she is going to need all the strength and support from her family to move forward and deal with the next steps.   I think her husband will not make this divorce easy for her.

Honored Contributor

I don't know exactly what he does on the show but I wonder if he will still be working with her....this could get very messy.

Honored Contributor

12160384-6913141-image-a-39_1555008410687.jpg

"The massage therapist is pictured on Wednesday sporting her post baby pooch"

12161864-6913141-Hudson_was_seen_driving_her_new_sports_car_on_Monday_exiting_the-m-64_1555009794258.jpg

"Hudson was seen driving her new sports car on Monday, exiting the flashy vehicle in a Thom Browne tracksuit, worth $1,260, with her post baby body"

My $10 (used my AARP 30% off discount) Nike tracksuit from its outlet store looks better.

12161748-6913141-image-a-53_1555009594320.jpg

"Hudson appears from her secret hideaway in New Jersey in a new gold Ferrari on Monday"

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Good for You, Wendy!!!

You might THINK you can't do it but, oh,

YES YOU CAN!!!!

Honored Contributor

Did Wendy announce that she filed for divorce on the show today? I didn't watch this morning.