Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams revealed today

@Johnnyeager wrote:

She is a fake, a phony, a fraud.

This is "my truth", indeed.  She doesn't know the meaning of the word.

@Johnnyeager  I haven't heard that word combination  since Bob Grant was on radio !!

Honored Contributor

I no longer watch her show, but saw her on ET last night, and she looked awful, and I didn't think he "speech" was very sincere!  She mentioned "Graves Disease", like it was a cancer or something, it is Thyroid problems, I have thyroid problems and take medication for it!

Respected Contributor

I just saw a pic of her husband With his mistress in Florida.  Evidently , he brought his mistress along with him when he went to visit Wendy while she was in rehab.  Now if that doesn’t push her over the edge nothing will.  How despicable 

Honored Contributor

I watched the replay of the show where she addressed her addictions.  It was tough to watch after listening to her earlier mock Pamela Anderson and Mama June when we all know she has her own struggles.  Those DM pictures should be the end of it as it doesn't get more clear than that.  I can't imagine financing my husband's lifestyle after being humiliated like that.  She has a son to think about.  I am hoping she comes to her senses and finally throws him out as he is nothing without her and I think this may be her last chance to hold onto what she has worked so hard for.

Again, those DM photos are hard to look at (both those of him with his girlfriend and those of him dogging her between show and rehab gigs).  Seriously, he's driving a Rolls Royce SUV?  Get away from him Wendy and take your life back.

Respected Contributor

Her Husband is controlling since radio days. We hope for the best I do like her & her hot topics we don't know what happens after shows or her life. Seems it is a known fact that he has a mistress we will see how this plays out. 

Honored Contributor

This morning I saw the pictures of her husband in Florida on the beach with his GF, the house he bought her, etc.....then I watched Wendy talking about him like everything was normal. Then she had the Ask Wendy segment where she gives advice to people and I thought what a dummy I am...I am watching someone who is the last person who should be giving anybody advice about anything. The entire show and everything she says is hypocritical fake ******....so I turned it off. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess at one point ( so they say) Wendy told him he could have his mistress as long as he didnt humiliate her and the gf never had kids......well she is supposedly giving birth any minute.  No wonder he put her in a sober house.  Throw him out and lock him out....The husband said it would be easier for Wendy to be there now with everything going on.  Like he put her out of the way.  Her family better get involved.  Hes seems like  a bullying leech!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

This morning I saw the pictures of her husband in Florida on the beach with his GF, the house he bought her, etc.....then I watched Wendy talking about him like everything was normal. Then she had the Ask Wendy segment where she gives advice to people and I thought what a dummy I am...I am watching someone who is the last person who should be giving anybody advice about anything. The entire show and everything she says is hypocritical fake ******....so I turned it off. 

@DREAMON  I find that 'perpetual' advice givers don't often look in the mirror at themselves! It's easy to give advice - following it is another thing. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Our local news reported this morning that Kevin Hunters Mistress had her baby in a Philadelphia Hospital this weekend. A fictitious fathers name was used on the Birth Certificate. 

They said Wendy living in the Sober House was planned at this time so she would not be home for the birth.

True or False....I have no idea.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON  Wow!  Any idea which hospital in Philadelphia?  (just curious)

edited to add:  I have several friends who work in different Philadelphia hospitals.