Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams revealed today

@MW in Iowa wrote:

DaileyMail had video and pictures going into sober house ,is the only reason she came clean , i think people deserve privacy but she doesn't have a problem outing people on her show and judging  , no sympathy here. She makes a career of judging people , so now it's her turn to see how it feels.

@MW in Iowa  the interesting thing about the sober house situation-  during her medical leave I read she was considering getting a place closer to the studio to reduce her commute & lessen the stress effects of Graves Disease. The sober house must be closer to the studio!

I agree- she delves into people's privacy and outs them. Now the table is turned, I wonder if she's going to modfy her 'talk show schtick'!

Honored Contributor

I had no idea about her husband.  I don't watch her show or anything.

I don't understand why she would stay with someone like that...

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

DaileyMail had video and pictures going into sober house ,is the only reason she came clean , i think people deserve privacy but she doesn't have a problem outing people on her show and judging  , no sympathy here. She makes a career of judging people , so now it's her turn to see how it feels.

@MW in Iowa  the interesting thing about the sober house situation-  during her medical leave I read she was considering getting a place closer to the studio to reduce her commute & lessen the stress effects of Graves Disease. The sober house must be closer to the studio!

I agree- she delves into people's privacy and outs them. Now the table is turned, I wonder if she's going to modfy her 'talk show schtick'!

Isn't delving into "people's privacy" and outing them the gimmick of the first half-hour of her show?  If the "Hot Topics" portion was made less provocative, would viewers still tune in? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

I had no idea about her husband.  I don't watch her show or anything.

I don't understand why she would stay with someone like that...

@Bri369  I watched her show the day she came back. She talked about him briefly, saying all marriages go through ups and downs and they're stronger than ever. It made is seem like he was there for her wholeheartedly  during her Graves Disease issues.  

That was before her relapse (she's had cocaine issues in the past) and the sober house came to light though. To me - getting sober is also about cleaning up the toxicity in your environment.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Isn't delving into "people's privacy" and outing them the gimmick of the first half-hour of her show?  If the "Hot Topics" portion was made less provocative, would viewers still tune in? 

@MW in Iowa her entire show is that, more or less! I haven't watched it with the sub hosts, how is the show then?

Frequent Contributor

I do not watch her show, but this is brave for her to tell the world she has an addiction problem. For a person to change, they have to admit it to themselves and to someone else : what the problem is, its called "Owning it". then you can work to change it. if you dont admit to owning it, then it cant be changed, becuase you are not admitting it.

there are so many layers to a person. Lets say you have a family problem but its manageable. but when you are addicted to drugs or alcohol, thats like a another layer on top of a heap of *&%$#.

hopefully she stays on the road to recovery and then she can revaluate her marriage and make sober decisions. 

Honored Contributor

Kevin is WW manager as well as executive producer of the WW Show, talent manager & tv producer.  So he's not going anywhere anytime soon.  If they divorce, WW will end up like MJB and we all know how that turned out!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Occasional Contributor

You are right. She only came out about drugs beacause Daily Mail TV was going to tell the story. She would have kept covering up if she could. 

Esteemed Contributor

She is a fake, a phony, a fraud.

This is "my truth", indeed.  She doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@meem120 wrote:

The only thing she needs to do is get rid of her husband!!  I suspected he was the cause of her shoulder injury and I guess she fell when she confronted him about still having his affair.  She hired a private investigaroe in Decenmber. I feel sorry for anyone thats battling addiction.  Its a terrible terrible thing.  I suspect he wouldnt be so easy to get rid of, as she is the money maker and Im sure he doesnt want to give up his cash maker. But carrying on an affair for 10 years would wound the spouse of anyone.  Such betrayal is hard to recover from.

His own mother said he beats her.

@sunshine 919  Situations like this where the husband is physically abusive and the wife has the means to get out… I always say the sex must be incredible. What else is keeping her there?

Keepin' it real.