Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams needs to Stop!!!

@10sluvr wrote:

People are smart enough to consider the source, when it comes to criticism of ,Sherri's show. Wendy probably needs in patient, treatment.

She has done that.  Her ex husband took care of her.  I think this man did more for Wendy than we know.  Of course, it wasn't ok for him to go behind her back and have a new family.  Though we don't know all the ins and outs of that either.  Her ex could have stayed because he had a lot to do with the show.  When she divorced him and he was fired from the show, she went further and further into the abyss.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hopefully, Wendy's friends and associates will consider the source and give Sheri Shepherd a fair chance.  Sounds like she's making a fool of herself.

She sounds like she has some memory issues too.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

I feel bad that her downfall seems to have began with her husband's bad behavior.  Sure hope she can be saved.

@LyndaGee    her downfall started WAY BEFORE her husband's behavior.... Wendy has been a train wreck  going off the track for a long time now.

This is true.  Her ex kept her afloat because he was her business partner.  Guess he got tired and decided that the business relationship was over.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked watching the Wendy William's show.  I even had a ticket to go see the show when I was in NYC back in the precovid days.  Arrived when we were supposed to and while standing in line someone came out and said the show was canceled last minute.  No other reason given.

Wendy will get better only when Wendy herself realizes that.   Sad to see her current appearance and how she is behaving. 

Honored Contributor

She is just one of many who needs to stop.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

If Wendy is no longer in recovery from whatever addiction she has, all bets are off.  I hope that she gets the help she needs.

I hope so too.  This is an example of why people have conservators.  They need some one to help them manage.  If you notice Britney got married and now people are saying she is off of social but her husband is always on. People are still concerned about her because you don't see her.  Some people need someone to watch their back legally.  Whitney is grown.  People can't make her do anything but she needs some one who can control some things legally.  Her brother has stated that her family would like her to move to Florida where they are but they cannot make her.  Sometimes everyones hands are tied.

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset , Wendy Williams needs to stop what?--being ill, mentally and or physically?

I think people need to stop posting photos such as this. It is vulgar.

Trusted Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

@gertrudecloset , Wendy Williams needs to stop what?--being ill, mentally and or physically?

SHE is VULGAR and a TRAIN WRECK.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

Reading comprehension is a good thing.  I posted this story because Wendy Williams needs to stop trying to make Sherri Shephard's life hard by trying to get people to boycott her show.  We already know she's an addict.  Why point out and post the obvious.  Yes, the picture was to give an indication of how bad off the high and mighty can fall from atop their throne @FLgardener   Did you read my post?  Geez

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@FLgardener wrote:

SHE is VULGAR and a TRAIN WRECK.

@layla2450 I sure hope you're talking about Wendy Williams.  I don't find that she was vulgar, she just made her money by talking about people and is falling hard.  She should also stop trying to mess up a good thing for sherri Shepphard.  You might be the one who is VULGAR.