Honored Contributor

Re: 📻 Wendy Williams is now into Podcasting 🙄

@Linda0215 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I just watched a youtuber "Kempire" he has her interview with TMZ.  She seems totally out of it.  I hope she will take time to get well. They probably should stop her from doing interviews.  If you watch it you will understand.

I love The Kempire!  I'll have to check it out.  Thanks!

I'm not sure what Wendy's problem is.  I think the death of her mother and the dissolution of her marriage really contributed to whatever mental health issues she may have. Couple that with health and perhaps substance abuse issues and you have a recipe for disaster.  She hasn't been well for a while now.  I wish her the best though. 

Kempire is really good Smiley Happy  It does seem like her ex husband was keeping her together.  I think him having that baby really hurt her more than people think.  I am wondering what it took for him to get Wendy on that stage every day for 12 yers.  And Norman being there to help with her thoughts and keeping her on track.  

Respected Contributor

I just watched that interview...oh my...

Valued Contributor

I kind of like her but sometimes she seems a little...odd. I'm trying to imagine the 3 of them together (Wendy, Snoop, and Martha) and all I can do it laugh...unless it's embarassing. Snoop cracks me up and Martha is...Martha. I don't know if Wendy can hold her own with those two.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think she is mentally ill and  unstable....drug and alcohol abuse combined with mental illness is a bad combination.  She is out of touch with reality. I hope she gets the help needed before she crashes.  She has never been a pleasant  TV personality...

Oh are you a doctor that you can diagnose someone you've never even met? Where'd you get your degree--out of a cereal box?

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

I just watched that interview...oh my...

I just watched it too.  Wow.   I hope she gets better.  I've always loved Wendy.