Honored Contributor

📻 Wendy Williams is now into Podcasting 🙄

Wendy Williams Over TV Thing, Podcast Planning Now ... Kardashians, Trumps Potential Guests

6/28/2022 1:00 AM PT

FULL article on:  TMZ.com

Wendy Williaims is already putting television in her rearview, having decided podcasting is a better fit -- but she's already lining up big names to join her ... TMZ has learned.

Even though her daytime show was one of the most popular over its 13-season run, Wendy has no interest in being on TV full time right now ... according to her manager Will Selby. icon_rolleyes.gif

Will is executive producing Wendy's upcoming podcast, and tells us Wendy recently spoke to Snoop Dogg and Fat Joe about being guests -- as she's planning to focus more on her own personal favorites from the music world.

In addition, we're told Wendy's had convos with the Kardashians, and even a member of the Trump family. icon_rolleyes.gif

What no gossip???  She can really let loose on a podcast as it's no holds barred (no censorship).

icon_razz.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: 📻 Wendy Williams is now into Podcasting 🙄

I have nothing but well wishes for Wendy's success.  Her guests, that's another story about how I feel.  I do love Snoop, though.

Valued Contributor

I hope Snoop can handle Wendy Williams AND Martha Stewart ...  Martha has been teaching him utensil placement and Wendy is all gossip all the time !!  Poor Snoop !!

Honored Contributor

I just watched a youtuber "Kempire" he has her interview with TMZ.  She seems totally out of it.  I hope she will take time to get well. They probably should stop her from doing interviews.  If you watch it you will understand.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919... I saw what you're referring to and l agree with you that she did not look well... "out of it" like you said. She said she'll make more money podcasting than she did on her show. I hope she gets more help before she begins this new venture!
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think she is mentally ill and  unstable....drug and alcohol abuse combined with mental illness is a bad combination.  She is out of touch with reality. I hope she gets the help needed before she crashes.  She has never been a pleasant  TV personality...

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I just watched a youtuber "Kempire" he has her interview with TMZ.  She seems totally out of it.  I hope she will take time to get well. They probably should stop her from doing interviews.  If you watch it you will understand.

I love The Kempire!  I'll have to check it out.  Thanks!

I'm not sure what Wendy's problem is.  I think the death of her mother and the dissolution of her marriage really contributed to whatever mental health issues she may have. Couple that with health and perhaps substance abuse issues and you have a recipe for disaster.  She hasn't been well for a while now.  I wish her the best though. 

Honored Contributor

Good look to Wendy, will her great success.

Honored Contributor

Wendy contradicts herself from one day to the next. A few weeks ago she said in an interview that she would be back on TV .. now a podcast.

Her recent interview on TMZ makes me believe she is not ready for any type of radio or TV. She was definitely not alert and appeared drunk or high to me. 

I think she should continue to work on her herself and her health and put TV and Radio on the back burner.