Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams is at it AGAIN

I don't understand why this clueless and classeless and rude idiot is still on TV.....And the companies that sponsor her show are just as bad!!!......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

If it was so rude, why did you repeat it here?

@Jasmine19  Why not? It was said , so why not talk about it.....If it isn't repeated, it doesn't exist, is that your mantra?

Sad.....really sad, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

Imagine Jay Leno telling it.  Or any other white male comedian.  An entirely different response.   Other comedians will tell this same joke in comedy clubs across the nation with chuckles and some groans.  No career take downs. 

That comedians shouldn't ridicule the aburdities of life is bizarre in itself.  She isn't being serious, don't take her seriously.  Don't even imagine that Drew Carey is giving her his attention.

@Free2be 

Drew was so upset by her murder, that he delayed filming of 'The Price Is Right, to grieve her murder......but yeah, "Drew Carey isn't giving her his attenttion

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Free2be wrote:

Imagine Jay Leno telling it.  Or any other white male comedian.  An entirely different response.   Other comedians will tell this same joke in comedy clubs across the nation with chuckles and some groans.  No career take downs. 

That comedians shouldn't ridicule the aburdities of life is bizarre in itself.  She isn't being serious, don't take her seriously.  Don't even imagine that Drew Carey is giving her his attention.

@Free2be 

Drew was so upset by her murder, that he delayed filming of 'The Price Is Right, to grieve her murder......but yeah, "Drew Carey isn't giving her his attenttion

Her meaning WW.

Honored Contributor

I saw this on Facebook:

An Apology without changed behavior is just manipulation!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see now that the deceased woman's brother is demanding an apology from

W.W.  She thinks that her words don't hurt!

Also Jack Osbourne is very upset about this.

Respected Contributor

Dear Wendy,

Image result for mean words

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

News hounds are after this family for comments.  The family probably wouldn't have known about the WW show, or would't have publicly commented had the news hounds not created click bait for themselves with it.  Of course the family doesn't like it, they are grief stricken, what else would anyone but a lame brain expect?  Going to the family asking them is worse behavior, imposing on their deep loss to make sick news is, well, sick.

Keeping this alive only intensifies their grief, the media needs to stop even if they have to find a new reason to vilify Wendy Williams.  Guess what, the media doesn't give a flying anything about this family.

Keep in mind too that the family cannot be angry at their loved one for allowing the murderer into the apartment after she had been granted two restrainig orders.  In any family, they would be wringing their hands and crying out "why?" with no answers that made any sense.  To have someone to be angry at helps diffuse that.  It's what people do.

I still say if a white male had told the same joke, this pearl clutching wouldn't be happening.

Honored Contributor

She is just following the leader.

Honored Contributor

This stuff isn't a slip of the tongue. It is deliberate. She does it too many times for it to be a faux pas. She is an unpleasant and unkind person ,without a conscience ,or  any care for her fellow man

I would not keep a person of her ilk on my TV show. I refuse to watch her, she is a phony. She should work on her own family /and herself ,and keep her trap shut about other people