Valued Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams is at it AGAIN

If it was so rude, why did you repeat it here?

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

OPD!  That's good!  Smiley Very Happy

Thank you. I cannot take credit for it - it's from an episode of Designing Women.

I heard it in the 90s and have used it ever since because, well,  it's really just perfect. isn't it? Smiley Happy

Indeed!    I hope to remember this one.  Maybe I should write it down.  Smiley Very Happy

I have some words/phrases that I made up and have used for many years and this just sounded like something I would come up with. Perfection!

Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

Wendy Williams was a comedian? When?

@Rockycoast  While still legally married and during her show hiatus, she toured around the country as a "comedian."  However, she has not toured as a comedian since ex-hubby had a baby w/his long time mistress.

To the rest of the OP in this thread, FWIW.....

This is not WW first rodeo in TV land.  She had a radio/tv talk show much like the "Howard Stern & Robin" tv show back in da day.  WW show was carried by VH-1.  On her show, she left the station at times to interview celebs in their homes.

WW also substituted for Joan Rivers on her talk show a few times which was also carried by FOX.

For those who have never heard of her and/or only know her through her current tv show, she started out as a "highly rated" radio gossip disc jockey.  She & Howard Stern were running neck to neck at one time.  You would be clutching your pearls if you heard her radio "gossip" show.   Gossip so good/true that Puffy had her banned from NY radio stations.  She fled/transferred her show to Philly (Power99).  Her show lasted for a few years before she returned to NYC.

Her current tv show is TAME/powder puff. 

Wiki WW for further info. giphy copy.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't she syndicated?  I don't know how that works but maybe the first thing to do is contact your local station that carries the show. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

She's a pos as far as I'm concerned. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom ITA and I'm still not convinced "she" isn't a man.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

LOL! I thought the same thing!

Either that or he/she's one ugly woman!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I saw this on Inside Edition tonight.  I  cringed.  

Respected Contributor

As if her horrendous comments are not enough, she totally disgusts me with her eating habits.  I stopped watching her show, but for some reason I was changing the channel and she was on with some guy discussing movies or something and he brought out potatoe chips that tasted like pickles.  Well, she starts licking the chips just to get the taste without eating them, and I mean really licking them to the point where it was beyond crude and then she sticks the licked chip into the dip which was meant to be shared.  OMG, she is beyond disgusting, ignorant, etc.  I think she was high or something on that show.  

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

She just made another rude joke! 

I do not watch her show but just heard what she said in an attempt

to be funny. Drew Carey, host of The Price is Right, has just lost his

ex-girlfriend, former fiance. Amie Harwick was murdered by being

thrown off a third floor balcony and pushed to her death.

Well Wendy made a reference pertaining to the signature line of

The Price is Right by saying Come on Down, thinking she is funny. 

Poor Drew has to deal with her loss and hear this trash from Wendy.

His show has stopped recording shows temporarily while he deals

with his loss. 

She needs to stop!

Good grief, I have posted before that I stopped watching when she said christy Brinkley was faking her broken arm.  She is just not funny.  I am so surprised that her show was renewed the last time.  I am really surprised the show has not been cancelled.