Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams is at it AGAIN

If this is the only way she can garner attention for herself and her show, then I feel sorry for her.  That is terrible and disgusting.  When you constantly say such things and then immediately say --- sorry --- you're not sorry --- you meant to say them -- you knew what you were saying.  You then just say --- sorry --- like its a bandaid --- meant to just plaster over your crude, nasty, mean comments.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I never watch her show but did see the comment she made.  Despicable!  How could someone's death be made into a joke is beyond me! 

Honored Contributor

If is was not for her antics and her breakdowns I would have no clue as to who she is.  I have never seen her on television or even heard her voice.  But this stuff yesterday on all the media sites is absolutely horrifying.  She needs to be stopped.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@newjersey 

Everyone I knows says the same thing,  no one ever heard of her of until she got that show.  For years, I thought she was a female  impersonator.   

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@KingstonsMom ITA and I'm still not convinced "she" isn't a man.

It might not be politically correct to say it but I think the same thing.  The few times I saw her show and I admit that it was years ago; I didn't not see a woman.  I did not see anything feminine in her.

Respected Contributor

Cruel remark.  Watched yesterday to see if she would say she was sorry, but no.  People don't seem to apologize much anymore.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@newjersey 

Everyone I knows says the same thing,  no one ever heard of her of until she got that show.  For years, I thought she was a female  impersonator.   

@chrystaltree   You made me LOL!

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

If this is the only way she can garner attention for herself and her show, then I feel sorry for her.  That is terrible and disgusting.  When you constantly say such things and then immediately say --- sorry --- you're not sorry --- you meant to say them -- you knew what you were saying.  You then just say --- sorry --- like its a bandaid --- meant to just plaster over your crude, nasty, mean comments.  

Yeah, I deal with this in my life - somebody who keeps doing the same awful things and saying they are sorry after each time.    They're not sorry at all if the behavior continues.   That gets in my craw big time.

She's awful and I believe she revels in that.  She doesn't want to be anything else but who we see her to be.

Respected Contributor

Imagine Jay Leno telling it.  Or any other white male comedian.  An entirely different response.   Other comedians will tell this same joke in comedy clubs across the nation with chuckles and some groans.  No career take downs. 

That comedians shouldn't ridicule the aburdities of life is bizarre in itself.  She isn't being serious, don't take her seriously.  Don't even imagine that Drew Carey is giving her his attention.

Valued Contributor

I can think of far worse people on the planet than Wendy 
Williams. All the does is talk and offend people. There are far worse things in the world than rude behavior.