Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams is at it AGAIN

She is very troubled!! Her show should have been cancelled a long time ago.She's in desperate need of an intervention.Wendy Williams needs therapy.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

She is very troubled!! Her show should have been cancelled a long time ago.She's in desperate need of an intervention.Wendy Williams needs therapy.

No.  She's just an awful person and she needs to be fired.

Trusted Contributor

What has caused her to get her own show in the first place? I had never heard of her before.  Was she an actress or a singer? I've never watched her show.   

Regular Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

What has caused her to get her own show in the first place? I had never heard of her before.  Was she an actress or a singer? I've never watched her show.   

I believe she got her start in radio.

Honored Contributor

This was a big topic of discussion today on The Talk, once again. 

Honored Contributor

I've never watched her show, outside of bits and bobs I've seen over the years, but it has never been difficult to see that she is just not a very nice person and never has been a very nice person.

Because of that, I suppose this incident is not surprising to me.  She's said a lot of horrible things, and made bad jokes, many times over the years.  She just gets more attention with it now than in years past.

Honored Contributor

Who in their right mind makes fun of murder.  Comedians  are supposed to be edgy but they are not  supposed to be cruel. This is beyond just rude. This is depraved.

Honored Contributor

I don’t watch her: has she always been this nasty?
Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
I don’t watch her: has she always been this nasty?

@bikerbabe Her previous joke was making fun of Joaquin 

Phoenix and other people who have cleft lips. 

Now she thinks death and murder is funny. Messed up!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

She gets away with a messy trashy nasty life; she gets away with saying horrendously awful things about people, she gets away with being a bigot.  It all washes right off her back.  The network is OK with it all, the sponsors are OK with it all.  I assume her fans are OK with it.  She must have the highest ratings of any talk show on daytime TV.  Others who have said far less have lost their TV shows.  

I wonder why people who exhibit such behavior can garner public support?