Honored Contributor

Wendy Williams finally files for divorce

She served him divorce papers this morning. Before her show. It is stated there were extra security in case he flipped out. Which he did not.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams finally files for divorce

Wendy is going to go through a myriad of emotions.  Hopefully, she's getting professional help throughout this tumultuous time.  

At some point she will finally be at peace with her life.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I hope she has some good people around her, because she's going to need a lot of support.  And I suspect it's going to be a long, drawn-out, nasty divorce.

Esteemed Contributor

Good.That relationship is toxic. She needs to get out from under that controlling cheating sleeze ball.

Once she completes her treatment & surrounds herself with positive influences, she’ll find her strength & flourish.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Good.That relationship is toxic. She needs to get out from under that controlling cheating sleeze ball.

Once she completes her treatment & surrounds herself with positive influences, she’ll find her strength & flourish.

I hope so.  Her husband is a mess.  They showed fllm of him with his mistress.  He gifted her with a new ferrari and he has a new Rolls Royce.  And they are staying in New Jersey.  I am thinking she will have good people around her.  How awful for her.

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry that Wendy is going through a divorce, but there is really more fish to fry than to worry about celebrities divorces.

Honored Contributor

http://www.i2symbol.com/pictures/emojis/d/e/c/7/dec71f1888f42c9f92c55889564d64ab.png

Honored Contributor

Well it's about time. She should have moved on a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

She didn't mention it on her show this morning but the ring has been replaced with another big ring. 

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I'm sorry that Wendy is going through a divorce, but there is really more fish to fry than to worry about celebrities divorces.

This is under the "TV and Movies" forum, so it's a perfectly appropriate subject.

Why would you open it to read, if you think that way?  The title was perfectly clear.  You'd do better to spend your time frying those bigger fish perhaps.