Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams finally files for divorce

@Venezia wrote:

@JCF wrote:

I'm sorry that Wendy is going through a divorce, but there is really more fish to fry than to worry about celebrities divorces.

This is under the "TV and Movies" forum, so it's a perfectly appropriate subject.

Why would you open it to read, if you think that way?  The title was perfectly clear.  You'd do better to spend your time frying those bigger fish perhaps.

And just in time for 'Friday Fish Fry'.  Bring on the walleye fillets!

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@JCF wrote:

I'm sorry that Wendy is going through a divorce, but there is really more fish to fry than to worry about celebrities divorces.

This is under the "TV and Movies" forum, so it's a perfectly appropriate subject.

Why would you open it to read, if you think that way?  The title was perfectly clear.  You'd do better to spend your time frying those bigger fish perhaps.

And just in time for 'Friday Fish Fry'.  Bring on the walleye fillets!

We are having Flounder tonightWoman Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@JCF wrote:

@Venezia  Why question@JCF's opinion, it is just as welcome as yours....

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

She didn't mention it on her show this morning but the ring has been replaced with another big ring. 

I am surprised she did not GOSSIP about all of it on her show... that is what she does....talk  about people and  the problems people have.....Karma got her good.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I am surprised she did not GOSSIP about all of it on her show... that is what she does....talk  about people and  the problems people have.....Karma got her good

It's possible her attorney "advised" her NOT to talk until the divorce and/or settlements are finalized.  However, Wendy can "advise" her attorney (anonymous source) to leak a few things bit by bit to the news outlets TMZ. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Two words for Mr. Wendy Williams:  "Good riddance."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I am surprised she did not GOSSIP about all of it on her show... that is what she does....talk  about people and  the problems people have.....Karma got her good

It's possible her attorney "advised" her NOT to talk until the divorce and/or settlements are finalized.  However, Wendy can "advise" her attorney (anonymous source) to leak a few things bit by bit to the news outlets TMZ. whistling.gif

@Mz iMac ,

I think you are right...her attorney most likely told her to keep her mouth shut so Kevin can't say she drug his name through the mud.....although he did that himself.

She did mention him when talking about the birth of her son.

Respected Contributor

Heard she is worth 20 million then heard again she is worth 60 million. She has other investments than the show but he wants half. Seems she had him served at the studio where security & people were around, maybe she is scared of him or just wanted witnesses. She & Kevin will get a team of lawyers, he was married to her for 21yrs but also cheated for around 10yrs so she did know about that. I just hope this isn't a messy divorce, little Kevin is 18yrs. 

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@JCF wrote:

@Venezia  Why question@JCF's opinion, it is just as welcome as yours....

@ScarletDove- It seemed to me that JCF was rebuking the OP for starting a thread on the subject and those responding.  (We all know there are plenty of more serious things going on in the world, but there's nothing wrong with "lighter" subjects.)

So...if the title is clear, why waste time reading it?  But perhaps I'm wrong.  However, it is my opinion of the tone of that post, so I'm not retracting it.

Have a great evening!

Respected Contributor

this is like TV you pick what interests you and if not just don't bother reading it. It's simple, but some don't understand. There are certain forums I don't get into because I am not interested just like TV I don't watch channels we all have the right to express ourselves but why bother if it's a subject we don't care about. We have a great selection to choose from not interested don't bother. So simple & go to what you want to read or what interests you.