Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,723
Registered: ‎11-24-2013

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true

I tried watching it once. After 15 minutes I couldn't stand it anymore and quit. Never went back.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 944
Registered: ‎02-18-2012

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true

I have been praying for Wendy ever since it was disclosed she is in a sober living place.


My prayer for her will continue as I don't think she is having an easy time.


It must be difficult having everything broadcast on TMZ and all over!!

I really wish things were different in our world.

 

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,561
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true


@JasoninBoston wrote:

I have been praying for Wendy ever since it was disclosed she is in a sober living place.


My prayer for her will continue as I don't think she is having an easy time.


It must be difficult having everything broadcast on TMZ and all over!!

I really wish things were different in our world.

 

 


She is a public figure by choice, thus the publicity.  The more support she gets from her fans, the higher her show ratings.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,986
Registered: ‎07-26-2014

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true


@mom2four0418 wrote:


She is a public figure by choice, thus the publicity.  The more support she gets from her fans, the higher her show ratings.


Bingo-Sign-89298.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,878
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true

I think she is a mess. There is just something not right with her.....something mental.  Not to say she has not reached  fame and fortune....but many unstable people Are talented and smart...and reach fame.

 

 The hard part is keeping IT all together.....   Wendy is definitely having a mental health breakdown right now. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,986
Registered: ‎11-24-2011

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true

I've never watched her talk show but I remember seeing her on HSN hawking her fashion & shoe line a couple of times so I just took a look at their website. Only a few items of hers still there for sale. Guess she either gave it up or they gave her up. I think it was about 5 or 6 months ago (give or take a few either way) that I last saw her on there.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,674
Registered: ‎05-19-2012

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true

[ Edited ]

SeaMaiden,

 

Having lived through a toxic first marriage with someone who was as selfish and self-serving, greedy and manipulative as Wendy's husband, I can tell you that your life and your being are a mess.  If Wendy seems "not quite right," she isn't.  She is suffering beyond imagination.  He has robbed her of her sense of self-worth, and she needs to get away from him soon. 

 

She MUST leave this man in order to live (and by this I mean "not to die").  He is killing her by his cruelty and abuse. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 942
Registered: ‎05-18-2015

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true

She's a disgusting hypocrite. Karma.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,113
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true


@sissel wrote:
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/wendy-williams-hospitalized-relapsed-drunk-husband-allege... I wonder if anyone else knows about this article. Sometimes gossip articles aren't true but seem there is many details in this story.

 

I am beginnig to feel sorry for her.  She is so determined to keep up this "wonderful husband thing"  It is taking its toll on her.


Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,799
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true


@yellow919 wrote:

@sissel wrote:
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/wendy-williams-hospitalized-relapsed-drunk-husband-allege... I wonder if anyone else knows about this article. Sometimes gossip articles aren't true but seem there is many details in this story.

 

I am beginnig to feel sorry for her.  She is so determined to keep up this "wonderful husband thing"  It is taking its toll on her.



I feel sorry sorry for her as well @yellow919 , Wendy lost two babies and had a difficult pregnancy with her son. so the birth of this baby really broke her heart.