Respected Contributor

Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/03/wendy-williams-hospitalized-relapsed-drunk-husband-allege... I wonder if anyone else knows about this article. Sometimes gossip articles aren't true but seem there is many details in this story.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams drunk, I hope this isn't true

It's widely known her cheating husband was about to become a father.  That would be enough to send a recovering addict spiraling down.

Esteemed Contributor

She needs to cut that worthless piece of .... out of her life!! He’s just dragging her down.

Esteemed Contributor

I only saw her show about four times.  Each time, I thought there was something so off!!  Didn't care for the silly, school girl gossip.   Never watched again....

Trusted Contributor

Sources say Kevin put Wendy in the sober living house because his mistress was about to give birth, and he wanted Wendy out of the way. She's worse than a hot mess, and needs to dump Mr. Hunter once and for all.
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ @Someone needs to ask Wendy..what YOU doin!She definately needs to distance herself from this guy who is driving her to destruction.

Honored Contributor

I did watch the morning (after I swore to myself that I wouldn't)..I wanted to see how she acted after the birth of Kevins Mistresses baby was reported. She was overly upbeat today. I thought it was strange.

I think people would respect her much more if she would just cut the Wonderful Husband act out and be truthful. I don't know how long she can keep putting on this charade.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to think you are talking about a soap opera because this is way too sad for real life.

Honored Contributor

When a man is bad for your well-being (including your sanity), you must leave him.  It is a matter of survival.  

Her husband must be a first-class manipulator, and he has certainly riddled her with self-doubt and a bushel basket of insecurities.

I hope she escapes from his selfish and evil grip soon.   

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

I only saw her show about four times.  Each time, I thought there was something so off!!  Didn't care for the silly, school girl gossip.   Never watched again....

I was forced to watch the show at the nail salon while getting a pedicure.  About the third or fourth time, I asked them to change please change the channel.  Silly is the word.