Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Today

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow 

It's possible Wendy & Kevin had an "open" marriage w/a stipulation that both parties be discreet. 

The straw that broke the camel's back was the mistress having a baby w/Kevin which became public accidently on purpose.  They have been together for 15 years. 

I guess her biological clock started ticking.

For the record, If this was not an open marriage, I find it hard to believe that Wendy did not know about this mistress because everybody else (news outlets) did.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I was never a diehard fan of WW but I use to llisten to her when she had her radio show here in NYC for many years and she talked about everybody that was anybody's business just like now but on the radio it was more gritty I mean she held back nothing.   I still remember when Whitney Houston called up to the station and curse her out live on air there was so much bleeping it was incredible all because WW started talking about Whitney's drug problems.

With that said I find it hard to believe that she did not know about Kevin's infidelities I am sure this mistress is not the first.   He made his bed and is now lying in it.  I hope Wendy continues to put one foot in front of the other and surrounds herself with people that will continue to support her.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I'm glad she's taking control of her life.  

I'm glad she's taking control of her husband.

@Kachina624   LOL, right!

Esteemed Contributor

She always had that power all women do but now it's time to use it she let her power lay dormant for too long.