Honored Contributor

Today Wendy fired her husband from the executive producer of her show, fired him from being her manager and had the ferrari towed that he purchased for his mistress.  "You go girl" Oh and he has 48 hours to leave the home.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad she's taking control of her life.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I'm glad she's taking control of her life.  

I'm glad she's taking control of her husband.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Today

[ Edited ]

Today I'm wearing one of her items that I bought when she was on HSN.  Good quality and reasonable price.  Miss her clothing line.

Honored Contributor

That's called taking control of your life.  He bought his side piece a Ferrari on Wendy's dime???  He is a dawg.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope each and every step she takes towards freeing herself from him gives her the strength and pride in herself to move on to the next step until she feels completely unburdened of him and on her way to a happy life.

Honored Contributor

Well, there is taking control....and being out of control. I think this sounds like a manic phase of her addiction....not a good thing. Acting out in anger is not healing.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Well, there is taking control....and being out of control. I think this sounds like a manic phase of her addiction....not a good thing. Acting out in anger is not healing.

@SeaMaiden 

And maybe not. Maybe she just finally got smart.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It doesn't sound like she's acting out at all.  Quite the contrary.  Their divorce has been in the works for a while,  she's saying she fired him but the truth is their lawyers worked out a divorce agreement which included him being ousted from the excecutive producer job.  It also included Wending giving him a big fat settlement.  The girlfriends' car was probably being charged to Wendy's show and she found out about when they were hammering out the divorce settlement.  Even regular people like us have divorce settlements.  Obviously, a woman as wealthy as Wendy with her assests and income and a husband who controlled everything would have a team of attorneys and accountants involved in the divorce settlement.  

Honored Contributor

Well, speaking as someone who's pretty much seen ..... well...you name it.

I can tell you sometimes it's just good for the soul to do something other's looking on the outside would think was vindictive.  

Sometimes a person just gets so tired of being taking advantage of they just want to work things from 'the other side'.

Perhaps that's what Wendy is doing.  We don't know, we don't live in her skin.

My guess is she has a huge amount of lawyers at her disposal.  Hopefully, they will tell her legally what she can and can't do.

If he bought that stuff (and it was more than the car) for his girlfriend/baby momma with Wendy's money, then she has a right to the car.

Those are things that we only know what we read and hear.  We won't know until it comes out of her mouth.

Considering that she often shares a lot with her audiences, it wouldn't surprise me if, after she's gotten her personal life under control, she shares more with her audience and fans.

She seems to get strength from her fans because she knows what many here knows.  That basically people are fair and forgiving if you are honest with them.

She SEEMS like she's always been able to relate to her fans and they adore her.

I listen to Michael YO on XM Radio.  He often talks about her.  He sometimes subs for her on her TV show.  He says she is as genuine as a friend when off the air as she is on the air.  I think that comes across the TV too.

I know I wish her happiness in her life.  She's attractive and rich.  The world can be at her feet as long she she doesn't let him and his 'stuff/mid-life crisis' take her down with him.