Super Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams The Movie

I don't like watching train wrecks!

Esteemed Contributor

Let me think...NO

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

If I remember and it doesn't conflict or I can catch it later, yes, I would like to watch.  I'd like to take an unbiased look at what this has to offer about her.  Everyone has a story to tell,  

Respected Contributor

I used to like listening to W.W. when she was a radio personality back in the 90's.  I watched her show at the beginning and I tired of it after awhile. I have been to see the show in person and it was fun, but I found her not to interact with the audience when the cameras stopped rolling. That said, my husband ran into her in the supermarket and she was super nice to him and the other shoppers that acknowledged her. The supermarket is down the block from her studio, and the cashier said she frequents it and is always cordial and personable. Like @Free2be said,  if I remember when it's on, I will watch it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't watch anything on LT...mostly trash imo.

The channel portrays women as trash, or degrades them or shows how they are victims of abuse or have mental issues. Not what I want to watch.

Honored Contributor

Definitely not!

Honored Contributor

Don't know much about her but certainly not interested enough to watch a movie about her life. Not sure one is warranted, but then what do I know...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I know who she is and I know a bit about her, but a biopic about her life? Wishing her the best, but I’m not even remotely interested in her life story. 

Honored Contributor

grumpy-cat-says-no.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

I used to like listening to W.W. when she was a radio personality back in the 90's.  I watched her show at the beginning and I tired of it after awhile. I have been to see the show in person and it was fun, but I found her not to interact with the audience when the cameras stopped rolling. That said, my husband ran into her in the supermarket and she was super nice to him and the other shoppers that acknowledged her. The supermarket is down the block from her studio, and the cashier said she frequents it and is always cordial and personable. Like @Free2be said,  if I remember when it's on, I will watch it. 

That's pretty interesting and surprising to me, as she always seemed like such a mean spirited person to me.  Maybe the mean girl thing is just personna?