Respected Contributor

@iwrite:  Wow...OK...:Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Stick a fork in me - I’m done !

i had to quit watching when she seemed to take joy in expressing body function on air. 

She has horrible manners. Got too embarrassing when guest chefs come on and she acted like it was her last meal but that’s no excuse to double dip and finger the food - just nasty.

Also feel like she’s greedy and selfish. Can’t imagine what she must be like to work for. Vendors are told to make sure they pack up all the merch and food for her to take home.

Not sure how she stays on the air but it’s sure not because of me.

Spacrazy:  ITA!  plus she makes those awful sucking sounds and has her mouth open when she eats, absolutely disgusting.  I commented on this before about how she never, ever offers Norman or Suzanne to taste the food, and yes, she has everything packed up for her to take home. What a totally classless woman.  I just wish they would cancel this horrid show already.

Valued Contributor

there were other shows, both day time and at night that were repeats, due to some sports, perhaps women's soccer and some of our baseball teams playing in other countries.

tv stations are smart enough to know that when big sporting events are on, especially events that are multiple days, more people that would normally watch their show, watch the sporting event instead, so financially, there is not much point in airing a new episode, when viewership will be lower.

some networks do the same thing when some award shows are on.

at the end of some shows, you will hear something like "we'll be back with a new episode in 2 weeks" or whatever the time frame is. that usually means that something else is on that will capture a lot of viewers or they are saving the episode to run during a sweeps week.

that doesn't mean that the "something else", is on a channel that will repeat episodes. just that the something else is on some channel that will attract a lot of viewers.

Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Diva on The Q 

not sure what you are telling me, but the thread needed insight from someone in the industry. i'm not angry or upset, was just trying to point out that celebrities lives are very, very different from most peoples and if one hasn't been in or around that environment, it may "seem" completely strange.

for example, for all anyone "really" knows, the 27 year old could be part of her security detail, or could be a decoy or wendy could have been with him just to ****** her ex off and show him that 2 can play that game.

try having someone you know follow you around with a camera, capturing what is suppose to be "your life" for 2 hours and see how it feels. i had someone follow me like that a long time ago, and didn't make it past 30 minutes. then add a security detail to that.  what i learned is that if one is in front on the camera, you just have to tune the world out, do what you do, and keep it moving, 'cause there will always be people that have something negative to say, even though they don't know you.

Respected Contributor

My enchantment with her has ended.

Respected Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Diva on The Q 

not sure what you are telling me, but the thread needed insight from someone in the industry. i'm not angry or upset, was just trying to point out that celebrities lives are very, very different from most peoples and if one hasn't been in or around that environment, it may "seem" completely strange.

for example, for all anyone "really" knows, the 27 year old could be part of her security detail, or could be a decoy or wendy could have been with him just to ****** her ex off and show him that 2 can play that game.

try having someone you know follow you around with a camera, capturing what is suppose to be "your life" for 2 hours and see how it feels. i had someone follow me like that a long time ago, and didn't make it past 30 minutes. then add a security detail to that.  what i learned is that if one is in front on the camera, you just have to tune the world out, do what you do, and keep it moving, 'cause there will always be people that have something negative to say, even though they don't know you.

@iwrite: ...only that this topic of discussion is entertaining, at best, but just not that serious. Enjoy your day! Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

I normally watch when I'm catching up on social media and only pay attention to hot topics. Since the show's come back all she does is try to convince us how great her life is now.  I really don't care and would rather hear what shows are coming out soon and what's going on with stars, not hear her brag about how popular she is. Just my opinion. She needs to get over herself.

Honored Contributor

Ok, I was hoping she would go back to the old Wendy but it seems that is no longer the case.  I am tired of her mentioning how everyone wants to be with her/invite her to things and that the paparazzi keeps following her (how DO they know that she was heading to have her eyelashes done and then promptly mentioned the salon along with the website and had the guy who does her eyelashes in the audience).  That did it for me.

AND IF SHE MENTIONS ONE MORE TIME THAT MEGAN MARKLE APPLIED FOR A JOB ON HER SHOW MANY YEARS AGO I SERIOUSLY AM GOING TO THROW THE REMOTE THROUGH THE TV.

On the other hand that isn't going to happen because I am done.  She has crossed into Kardashian/look at me everyday territory.  I wish you well Wendy but I am sad for what happened to your fun, messy show.

Honored Contributor

She is the last person I would listen to. She used to set with her cup of tea ,and decide just how everyone should fix their life. Her own was worse than the people she chided. She is nothing but a phony

Trusted Contributor

This woman and her show never appealed to my senses, but she is a trouper as an entertainer and obviously resilient. She has been through who-knows-how-many-years of her own private h e l l, and had to endure public scrutiny.

Severe emotional trauma causes the human mind to go to unrecognizable places.

I wouldn't criticize her in any way, shape or form, currently.