Respected Contributor

OK, don't get all snippy on me now, this is just my opinion.  I watched her show today after she was on vacation for a while.  She started by saying how she was over the Kardashians house and she was acting like a star struck teenager.  She is always talking about "those rich people", wow what a life they have.  She is worth millions so I don't know why she has that schick about not being wealthy.  But I figure she has been through a lot lately so I continued watching.  She then went on to comment on the magazines saying her new boyfriend is 27.  She clarified that saying they are just friends.  OK, no big deal, this is her business and she can date whoever she wants.  What got to me, and this is when I turned off the show, she goes on to say, "you know a lot of 27 year old men find me very attractive" and then she says look at me - and gets up and starts posing- OMG, I think her wigs are on too tight or something.  She has taken narcissism to a new level.  I am done with her.  I wish they would find a host with real talent.

Honored Contributor

I watch her sometimes. I don't understand women her age that want men that age.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Show

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals:  Don't worry, I won't get snippy with you. Smiley Tongue  I actually stopped watching Wendy shortly after her marital issues became public. She continued to gossip and call out other celebrities about their personal issues while she has been going through the same. It just seems hypocritical IMO. 

Honored Contributor

I DVR her show ( just recently started).  Sometimes I watch the beginning.  I just want the option of watching or not.

Speaking of her wigs.  The other day she went over to the audience and the back of the wig parted and you could see her real hair.  It was that straight one sj

he wears.

Lately I’ve been DVRing too many shows.  Something is going to have to GO and it will probably be her show.

Never worry about people “busting” on you.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Above all...I appreciate honesty.  Your post was your opinion and I liked that.

Also, not that it matters, but I do agree with you.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals  I didn't catch today's show but I totally get what you are saying.  When she first returned to the show after her absence, she seemed like the old Wendy and I was happy to watch but then when she started to hint about her love life it got a little odd for me since the people she was hanging out with were half her age (please know I know what it's like to come out of a bad relationship and maybe want to let your ex know you are doing fine without them).  

It's my understanding that today she was all momma don't play with kids and now I am in a relationship with a doctor mode which if true is great as she doesn't need to be hanging around with kids but it does bug me that she gets so indignant when folks talk about her (and let's face it, there is plenty to talk about right now) and yet she has made her living spilling the tea on others.

I just hope she gets things together and goes back to her original hosting mode.  It was always an entertaining hour and I miss that.  I have read her absence cost the production company over a million dollars so I would say she really needs to get it together and stay that way.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

OK, don't get all snippy on me now, this is just my opinion.  I watched her show today after she was on vacation for a while.  She started by saying how she was over the Kardashians house and she was acting like a star struck teenager.  She is always talking about "those rich people", wow what a life they have.  She is worth millions so I don't know why she has that schick about not being wealthy.  But I figure she has been through a lot lately so I continued watching.  She then went on to comment on the magazines saying her new boyfriend is 27.  She clarified that saying they are just friends.  OK, no big deal, this is her business and she can date whoever she wants.  What got to me, and this is when I turned off the show, she goes on to say, "you know a lot of 27 year old men find me very attractive" and then she says look at me - and gets up and starts posing- OMG, I think her wigs are on too tight or something.  She has taken narcissism to a new level.  I am done with her.  I wish they would find a host with real talent.

I am wondering why she is dating this guy.  I did read that he is a convicted felon.  It would be nice if she thought about her son.  After all she has been through you would think she would take some time to herself and chill instead of wondering around with this kid.  

Honored Contributor

I mostly agree with you @lovesallanimals .

I tuned in just to see what she had to say about the convicted felon.

What bugs me is ..she has talked about Kanye, The Kardashians, Black China, and Black Chinas Mother very negatively for years.

Now she loves them because they gave her some attention. 

I find Wendy to be very hypocritical. She comes off as a What Have You Done For Me Lately type of person.

I too give her a slight pass for what she is going through but she is hard to watch now that she has gotten so overly full of herself.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad she's having some fun, after all the stress with her estranged husband.  I thought she said the new man in her life has grown children?

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize the show was back on from the repeats.  She has never had a problem with self-esteem.  

There are things I love about Wendy and things that I question.  One thing for sure, she is always entertaining (to me at least!)

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watch her sometimes. I don't understand women her age that want men that age.

Upgrade.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif