Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Show-Credits

@BirkiLady 

The son is of legal age.  However, he is in college.  Under N.J. child support law...

"Child support will terminate when the child reaches age 19 unless he or she is a student in a post-secondary education program and is enrolled in the number of hours or courses the school considers to be full-time attendance. In that case, child support may be extended"

I do not know which state or country Wendy & Kevin got married. Kevin is a Canadian/American.  I gather he has dual citizenship. I am assuming since both currently live in N.J., its law(s) applies.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@roxxy1 wrote:

@Kachina624  The divorce settlement will be worth every penny for Wendy, just to be done with him.

I agree.  Im sure he will get something.  However the side chick did not keep the car.  Wendy had that towed.  Also I just found out today that Wendy's sister is a lawyer.  It will be worth every penny to her to be done.  One of her friends posted about her husband "don't bite the hand that feeds the side check" LOL

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I agree.  Im sure he will get something. 

HospitableMiserableIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I agree.  Im sure he will get something. 

HospitableMiserableIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Lol.

Respected Contributor

Wendy grew up in NJ & lives in NJ. I would guess they married there also. I think if that is the law in that state she may be able to apply for child support but she does make more money than Kevin and wonder how that goes. As of now her prime residence is NJ & Kevin still lives in the state, he just brought a house there. They have investments & corporations together, he will walk away with a good amount. I just hope this isn't going to be a long drawn out mess.