Esteemed Contributor

Wendy Williams Jokes About Cleft Palate

I know who this woman is but don't ever watch her.  I read a story that she was discussing Joaquin Phoenix and the scar above his lip.  She found him "oddly attractive."

She mentioned a cleft palate and used her finger to pull her lip up jokingly. Her audiance laughed.

What he h*ll is wrong with this woman?  A grown woman making fun of a birth defect that affects thousands of people, including small children. Her audiance is no better.

Joaquin Phoenix was born with a non-surgical scar, not a scar from cleft plate surgery.

My Mother always said you never make fun of someone. because it's not only wrong, but you never know how you could end up before you die.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Jokes About Cleft Palate

They said on The Talk today people are asking for Wendy to be fired due to her insensitivity. 

Honored Contributor

Not a WW fan would never waste time watching her show. You have to wonder about people who have no empathy for people who live with deformaties or obvious physical problems. I knew even as a small child that it was wrong to comment on someones physical appearence in anything but a positive way.

Honored Contributor

I thought she was drying out in a drunk house?

Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised that she would make fun of people.  She's just awful that way.   

Honored Contributor

Wow some people in the public eye can be awful at times

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Wendy Williams is a nasty, vitriolic woman who has even turned on those who have befriended her in the past.  I honestly don't say this about many people I don't know personally, but I truly can't stand her.

With all the things she's had going on in her own life, she belittles, mocks, accuses others of lying, laughs at their misfortunes.  Why does this woman even have a TV show?

I think it's time she had that platform pulled out from under her.  As for her audience...words fail me.

Respected Contributor

This is wrong & she should be fired but why is it okay for someone else. We all saw the mocking on TV but no it is fake.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 She's a publicity grabbing fool.

I once watched her for 10 minutes and she is sickening.

Hope they fire her ignorant blank.

Honored Contributor

This is the truth.  When I first saw Wendy I thought she was a man dressed as a woman.  I saw on TV  news what she did with her lip and her finger holding it up.  She should ashamed of herself.  However she is a very ignornant woman

kindness is strength