Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Faints On Live TV

I don't watch her show much so when I saw that video I was very surprised at how small she has gotten.  Looking at face her, it looked as if she was dizzy and about to vomit.  She probably needed food and water.  Her wigs always look too heavy and adding that head piece probably was too much for her.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I certainly hope she just fainted. She's had a lot of stress with the news stories about her husband and as others have said is really thin. But the slurring of words is a warning sign of a stroke, I did that before mine and passed out so I really hope that is not the case for her.

Honored Contributor

She has become very thin over the last year. I wonder if that hs something to do with hr fainting?

Honored Contributor

low blood sugar? what happened to that gal that Dan caught couple of yrs. ago. Scary.

Valued Contributor

To be on the safe side, she should be checked by her physician.  Perhaps she needs a complete work-up to make sure there is nothing serious going on.  I wish her the best.

docsgirl

Honored Contributor

One of the Entertainment shows said Wendy said it was low electrolytes.  They also 'inferred' her 50 lb weight loss might have been the cause of it also.  They showed a video where she's saying she cut out just about everything.....

Esteemed Contributor

Real or fake everybody is talking about it.
It will result in lots of viewers tuning in to see how she is doing.
Respected Contributor

Yes,, since she has gone vegan has lost a lot of weight.  I'm sure she got checked out by a Doctor ASAP after the show.  Her bulging eyes are because she has Graves disease, a thyroid condition.  Barbara Bush has it too.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I never watch her so I really don't know how thin she is but that sure didn't look like she fainted IMO.  That looked like she was having a TIA.  When someone faints, they usually slink down and pass out.  Her speech was slurred and her expression was very unusual. I hope she got herself checked out after the show.  She came back after the commercial but that is for ratings.  Celebrities are known to do "the show must go on" shtick.

I hope she is okay.  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie it did happen really fast.  When I have passed out, it took a little more time for me to go down and I didn't slur my speech, only saying I don't feel good and I think I'm going down.  But Wendy has a fear of falling because she is tall and talks about it a lot.  She has a "fall of shame" or something like it pictures of people falling.  I'm tall as well and we go down far and hard!Woman Sad