Trusted Contributor

Wendy Williams Faints On Live TV

Just saw a clip of Wendy Williams fainting during her live broadcast this morning.  Absolutely terrifying.  She started slurring her words, lost her footing and collapsed.  It looked like she had a stroke.  I hope she’s okay.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy Williams Faints On Live TV

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

That was quite a Statue of Liberty costume she was wearing, maybe overheated?

Respected Contributor

I like Wendy especially in the beginning when does the celebrity gossip & that costume with hot camera lights may have had a huge effect. Did you hear the loud thump when she fell? I also feel she is on such a strick diet and she gets so excited talking about food or when she has a chef guest on she eats like she hasn't seen food for a month. She is very thin. The only weight she has is her implants. I do wish her well. 

Respected Contributor

I just watched it online. 

This just doesn't look like a normal faint. Look at her eyes before she collapsed....like she saw the devil himself. The eyes got HUGE, & she almost looked scared.

Normally before a person faints, their legs wobble & their eyes roll back. This looks completely abnormal. I think she did actually faint, but from????

Honored Contributor

The article I posted said it was from the heat of her heavy costume.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Weird.

”overheating”

I’ve worked out aerobically in non-air-conditioned rooms.

Sure you’re moving less, but the face is usually really flushed

if ‘overheated’...and never once did I pass out. 

Almost appears to be a blood sugar related.

Honored Contributor

I DVR her show.  She fainted.  The show is filmed live and they ran two commercials back to back and she finished the show.

She said the costume caused her to over heat.  Who knows if that's what really happened, I hope that's all there was to it (over heated).  

TMZ said ambulance came, checked her out but she did finish the show.

TMZ showed her over and over fainting.  I think she felt it coming on based on her expression but was confused.

Respected Contributor

Wendy always says she is afraid of falling especially on TV. She was shaking & trying to not to fall. The sound of that fall I think was real. When she continued the show, she looked very shaken up. 

Respected Contributor

I saw her faint today in her costume and it looked like she was having either a stroke or heart attack. I don’t think she eats much food and is very thin.