Respected Contributor

Well there be more softer tones in color all this white is hard on the retina

There are some sites that alert by email with out showing ones email...

I sure hope you work on a neutral color scheme to pull this thing to gather...

I hope you fine a more warmer font...

Sorry team it is not cozy here, it lacks something...

Respected Contributor

Re: Well there be more softer tones in color all this white is hard on the retina

I did see at one time a place to preview or edit where did it go?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Well there be more softer tones in color all this white is hard on the retina

@javala  when you look at the post in the top right hand corner there are 3 dots (***) when you click on that it gives you options to edit the post.  I hope this helps. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you Melvin  I will look for it the next time.

Respected Contributor

I thought I said thank you, Melvin and so I wanted to go back and add that but I am sorry I don't see the 3 ***.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
-QVC Is your response seriously that she should highlight every post to get a softer background? I'm sorry I see in the other post she did ask where the edit button is
Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

I thought I said thank you, Melvin and so I wanted to go back and add that but I am sorry I don't see the 3 ***.

javala, when you are in the current post you want to edit, the 3 dots are next to the title of the post to the right.  

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Thank you lainey, I see what you are talking about

I am glad also that icon's are back instead of those wall to wall lines lol