Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome to Plathville, is anyone still watching?

Lol Lol... then where are the Kardashians>>>>

Honored Contributor

I really do think this marriage trouble storyline is fake to be honest.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think that Kim's storyline is fake too.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I came across this while looking for something to watch.  Wow the dynamic is totally different.  Mom has left the home to live in one of their rentals.  She is being kind of weird.  She left the house and kids.  Really weird thing is that the kids do not seem to miss her.  They are very close to their dad.  It is very sweet when you see them all in the kitchen talking to him.  I don't think Kim told them she was leaving.  She built a dance studio and is teaching, Kids seem to be team Dad.  What are your thoughts on this show?  

@sunshine 919   It is not so unusual for a woman her age to go through this kind of change after raising a family for years... my own Mother did the same thing in her 40's. She left our family to go and experince life her way. Not easy on the children especially the young children. I hope that they get the children therapy so it does not affect them like it did me for the rest of their lives.

It's not as uncommon as one would think. Through my lifetime I've know some people that left their kids. Most had some type of communication though it wasn't much. My aunt left her kids and went to another state with her boyfriend/boss. One of her daughters got into a lot of legal trouble and the other one has had quite a few mental health struggles. Then I know some that ended up well adjusted. I think it depends on the situation. Also, a little different but a good friend of mine lost her mom to cancer when she was only 6 and she seems fine though she said she'll never stop grieving the loss.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think that Kim's storyline is fake too.  

I think they do whatever TLC tells them to do for the $$ and fame.

Trusted Contributor

I started watching this show the first season it was on and loved how wholesome they were and their simple life.  ( always felt Kim was off some how) I quit watching this season because of how off the rails it has become.  I also feel it has become too scripted.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watched from the beginning, but stopped after the first two episodes this season.  I couldn't stand how they were dragging out the Moriah/Max story and, for the love of God, you'd think he commited murder or something.  All that drama over a kiss?  I couldn't take it anymore.

Also, I feel like the Kim and Barry issue is fake.  Just can't watch anymore.  

Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night's episode when they went to the strip club?

The longer I watch the disintegration of Kim and Barry's marriage the faker I believe it is. I think Kim runs all over Barry and there's no way he's denied her anything in the marriage as she claims.

I read that Olivia's brother was arrested for DUI recently. I believe his name is Nathan.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just in.....

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Just in.....

Spoiler

@SeaMaiden  I still think they'll get back together and I don't believe Barry ever denied Kim anything. I believe she ran all over him.