Trusted Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/25/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Wsmom wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank, you to @gardenman and everybody else who contributed to this board.  I love coming here in the mornings with my cup of coffee to get caught up.  I enjoy it much more than the show.  

I so agree.

Respected Contributor

Was that their way of telling him he wasn't going to be asked back to host bb activities like other houseguests?

Super Contributor

Thanks G-man, this wasn't the best season but these commentaries make it entertaining.  I am normally one to think the race card is overused but early in the season it seemed anyone non-white was a goner.  That may have been a coincidence.  I was impressed Cliff and Nicole hung on so long.  I was happy to see Nicole win that AFP especially since that incident where they were shunning her and treating her bad.  I think Michie is kind of a jerk but in the beginning the other Jackson was manipulating a lot of behavior like not talking to comebackers.  Anyway It was nice to see that Cliff and Nicole lasted because if the other Jackson stayed he would have pushed to get them out.  Overall, a good number of jerks in the house this season.  I was hoping Ovi would have gone farther I liked him but he didnt really have time  to do anything.

I hope there is a winter Big Brother but don't watch the celebrity ones.

Respected Contributor

I just watched Rob has a podcast on utube. They interviewed each houseguest and I really enjoyed it. I will let you know it's 2hours but took my labtop from room to room as I cleaned. Please don't forget to cancel your live feed subscription the chat is already down. @gardenman  another wonderful year of you keeping us up to date and look forward til next year even tho I felt this wasn't one of their best BB seasons. If anyone finds out if BBOTT is coming late this fall please let us know. I like it because it's a shorter season.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I gave my last 10 votes for AFH this morning to Nicole over a bowl of Lucky Charms. I don't agree with her that the three new unicorns are the best part--I much prefer the hearts and rainbows. But, as far as players go, she was definitely my favorite. 

Wishing her luck tonight for the $25K!!! Heart

Why?????????????? 

Trusted Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

I don’t remember a sendoff like that before ...  to be honest I am a bit shocked ...  do you think they are suing the contestants individually ??  I know it might have been inappropriate behavior, but they really let them have it !!  Do you think it was appropriate to reprimand houseguests like that on live TV or am I really surprised it took place ??  It all shocked me including Bella and Nick ... 

no I dont.

Trusted Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I might have jumped to conclusions, but it appeared that Michie's Mom was angry with him at the end when everyone was hugging their family!  And yes, his cheeks were flushed the entire last 15 minutes of the show!  As I predicted about a month ago, the Michie/Holly relationship won't last long. 

i just finished watching and it looked to me like they (parents) were very encouraging to Mickey.