Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/25/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@sabra wrote:

Jackson should be worried.  He might have won the game but not in life.

Jack, Jackson, Christie and Nick will all be having a few tough days, weeks, months coming up. That was easily the least happy winner we've ever seen on Big Brother.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don’t remember a sendoff like that before ...  to be honest I am a bit shocked ...  do you think they are suing the contestants individually ??  I know it might have been inappropriate behavior, but they really let them have it !!  Do you think it was appropriate to reprimand houseguests like that on live TV or am I really surprised it took place ??  It all shocked me including Bella and Nick ... 

Respected Contributor

What just happened? I tuned in at the end to see Michie with flushed cheeks and his jaw set. That doesn’t appear to be the face of someone who just won $500,000. 😮

When Julie asked Michie about continuing the relationship with Holly his response was “one day at a time”. Holly just mimicked his response. That doesn’t sound like there’s even a remote possibility that this relationship is continuing outside of the studio. 

This tells me Michie’s strategy was steam roll over contestants in his way, and use them for temporary “entertainment”. His family must be very proud.👎🏻 

Trusted Contributor

I might have jumped to conclusions, but it appeared that Michie's Mom was angry with him at the end when everyone was hugging their family!  And yes, his cheeks were flushed the entire last 15 minutes of the show!  As I predicted about a month ago, the Michie/Holly relationship won't last long. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Considering that Michie had just been accused of being a bully and a bigot yet won the $500k, exiting the bb house without the usual cheshire cat grin was the most appropriate.  If anything, some of the jury members might have been swayed to vote for him if they had been in total disagreement with the accusations.  After all, do they want to be accused of championing a bully and a bigot with a $500k check?  I doubt it and doubt very much that they believe Michie is guilty of any of that.  Did he speak to Christy and Kat inappropriately as was noted by Tommy?  I have no idea what Michie said to Christy but yes, he did speak inappropriately to Kat. Regarding Kemi, Jack said some rude off putting stuff and Michie who was his ride or die went along with just about everything he said. Don't remember what Christy said but Nick also spoke harshly toward Kemi...overboard and inappropriately.  

Both of Michie parents got up from their seats and hugged their son simultaneously so I'm pretty sure all is good and Michie has nothing to worry about.  

Valued Contributor

I  think KEMI  needs professional help.

Valued Contributor

B.S.---Why does it always have to come down to racism?????

Jackson WON!!!  Always always always, the race, gender card is played ---ALWAYS!!!  

Honored Contributor

I do think BB overplayed the racism card a bit, but a lot of people forget how the early part of the season played out. The house had a pretty diverse cast to start with, then the big alliance formed and that alliance initially excluded nearly all of the minority players. Jack, Jackson, Christie, Tommy, Analyse (technically a minority, but a rich beautiful one,) and Holly were a pretty white-ish group that dominated the game early on. They then incorporated Sam, Nick and Isabella, then targeted Isabella almost immediately after including her in the alliance.

Big Brother's Camp Comeback earned the nickname "Minority Island" as a result of the evictions of David, Kemi, and Ovi, the first three evictees. Not only were the minority players excluded from the big alliance, they were immediately targeted by the alliance. Now, you could make the argument that David was a mental and physical threat to the house, but when he was brought back in Jack, Christie, and Jackson led the campaign to make sure no one talked game to the Camp Comebackers or even associated with them any more than necessary. It was like they were saying, "We have to let you come back into the house, but we're not associating with you and anyone who does makes themselves a target." Only Kat, Nicole, and Cliff really interacted much with the Camp Comebackers. Those first few weeks of the season got pretty ugly.

Were David, Kemi, and Ovi the biggest threats to anyone's game in the house? No. Were they the most annoying players in the house? No. So, why were they targeted in the first three weeks of the game? Why did Jack go on the rant when Kemi had the gall (at least in his eyes) to put her glass in the refrigerator to keep her drink cold? Why did the majority alliance insist no one should talk to them, when they came back into the house? There was a lot of hatred displayed towards those three from the majority alliance led by Jack, Jackson, and Christie.

If none of that was due to racism, then the cast needed good answers for why they did what they did, and truth be told, they had no good answers. In the first three weeks of the show, the big alliance targeted three minority players in the game. When those players were returned to the house they were shunned by the majority alliance. That's the reality of what happened in BB21. 

Back to what happened last night. The only time Jackson appeared truly happy on stage last night was when Nicole won AFP. I was happy to see that. In some of the post-show interviews, Jackson looks happy he won, but on the live show, he looked very, very worried. Nicole winning AFP was the one thing that seemed to make everyone on stage happy. I think the person most surprised by it all was Nicole. Cliff and Tommy had pretty much campaigned to be AFP all season and were expecting to be in the top three, but Nicole just hoped she wasn't hated. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is America....all you have to say is you didn't like someone.  You don't have to give a reason.  Too much is made of this.  I didn't like Kemi, David, Ovi, Jessica, Analise, Cliff, Isabella and many others.  That doesn't mean it was because of their gender, religion, race, etc.  I simply did not LIKE them.

Regular Contributor

The network received a lot of complaints and not only that, Jack's fate was doomed immediately when he made that idiotic comment about a certain type of pudding. His attempt to be glib or clever didn't bode well with Julie as one could readily understand. How stupid could a person be?  Also, I didn't like the way he would modulate his voice whenever the mood struck him. He could be extremely loud and intimidating and it blew apart his nice guy persona.  I think he's a scary dude, moody as all heck soft spoken one minute and angry and yelling the next.  Though he entered the house as nice eye candy, he's a turn off.