Honored Contributor

Wednesday 9/25/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The end is here! Later tonight Holly or Jackson (possibly Nicole if there's a miracle of some sort) will walk away a half-million dollars richer. Dr. Will apparently hosted the roundtable and claims the winner isn't as clear cut as we like to think, but he always says that. It's CBS's way of trying to make sure everyone tunes it to watch.

It would be kind of a fitting end if the votes were a four-four tie with Nicole's vote deciding who wins. Most of the evictions came down to her vote, so why shouldn't the final winner?

My best guess on the votes is that Jack, Analyse, Cliff, and Nicole are solidly in Jackson's camp. Kat, Tommy, and Christie are solidly in Holly's camp. Nick will vote for whoever promises to let him cuddle with them. Jessica is wondering what's going on and what's all this talk of a jury and voting, but if there's a girl to vote for, she's got her vote.

We'll find out tonight when the season ends. Around noon BB will have the houseguests all dragged out of bed and thank the feed watchers just before killing the feeds. Then the long offseason begins. 

There are rumors that a new Emmy category will be made for furniture in the near future and that the shower stool will be nominated for best-supporting furniture in a showmance. It's likely to win big if nominated. It apparently played a key role in both the Jack/Analyse showmance and the Jackson/Holly one.

Reportedly, some of Holly's friends think (probably hope) she'll dump Jackson tonight and take Nicole instead. They seem to feel that Holly is playing a character right now and the real Holly is a win at all costs, take no prisoners kind of girl, but she's just playing the subservient girlfriend role to get to the end. They think (hope) that if she wins part three, she'll kick Jackson to the curb now that she no longer needs him and elevate Nicole. I kind of doubt that's true, but we'll find out tonight.

It hasn't been the best season ever, but it's kept me entertained. Too many of the characters cast for the show that would have been more fun to watch got the boot early. BB always casts heroes and villains for BB and the villains got off to an early lead in the game. The big alliance dominated the first half of the season and picked off most of those outside of it. Pretty much no one made the big game move this year. It was largely a season of follow the leader. Christie's insane paranoia kept things interesting when she wasn't in complete control, but even that got a bit tiresome. Most of the powers and twists turned out to be flops.

Tonight we'll find out if we're getting a midseason version of BB in some form. Another BBOTT makes the most sense as that's hostless and Julie only signed for next summer's BB and not a Celebrity BB. The fact they aren't openly casting for a BBOTT is a bit odd, unless it's an all-star type version.

Oh well, one more night of live updates during the show tonight and then we'll be done until the next season starts.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/25/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thank you so much for your daily updates!  They are greatly appreciated!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, thank you, thank, you to @gardenman and everybody else who contributed to this board.  I love coming here in the mornings with my cup of coffee to get caught up.  I enjoy it much more than the show.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks Gardenman for all the updates!  I know we didn’t agree much this year but that’s the fun of BB.  Thanks to all the posters.  I enjoy this every year.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks @gardenman . I really enjoyed having my morning coffee with your updates.

One thing I did notice about this season is how different the viewers who watched the feeds opinions are and those who watched the edited show itself. It has often made me just marvel at the great job CBS has done with their edits. I saw things on the feeds that were like a completely different "show" than the one shown on television.

Looking forward to next year's cast. I hope they do a better job and get some really interesting people. Quite honestly, this was one dull group of people. Everyone that I would have enjoyed watching for the season seemed to be voted out early on....

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Ditto @gardenman ... you are my go to “source” for all things Big Brother and a big component in my overall experience every year and for that I am thankful and grateful for YOU !!  God Bless ...  

One more thing ...  we’re you surprised at the answers that last year’s winners gave to Julie ??  I didn’t see any real sense of admiration or even a favorite for any of this year’s contestants except maybe Nicole ??   Your thoughts ??

Honored Contributor

@gardenman 

Although I came to the BB boards late in the game -- just wanted to say "thank you" for the great overviews and synposis.

My spouse is a long time BB fan and even he agrees this season was ******.   Hopefully, next one will be better.

What just annoys the most out of me -- and you probably know better is WHY OH WHY did Nicole & Cliff ever trust the "snake". Then again, its just my opinion.

Sadly, I dislike Holly for many reasons but mostly for letting Jackson (Mikey) or whatever the name is BULLY her and the rest of them.

I certainly hope the jury see how thru this & by some miracle give the win to Holly although not happy with this either!

(But, I was rooting for either Nicole or Tommy)

Again, thank you so much -- you certainly have been a champ for me cuz I just can't watch longer than 10 minutes and the comps/nominations/vetos are usually what I watched.  

homedecor1

Valued Contributor

B BAD.....NICOLE GOT ON MY LAST NERVE!!!  SHUT UP!!  I hope you lose!!!

Honored Contributor

And the feeds are done! Holly was delivering a long, long monologue to her friends and family, so we never got the traditional goodbye to the live feeders. Nicole kept calling her to come out for the goodbye, but they ran out of time. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @gardenman and all other live feeders for their updates.

Sadly I suppose I will have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out who won.  The show will be on too late for me to stay up.  Considering how horrible this cast is that is no big loss.